Yo, son how elemental is this?

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did you play it off? "Naw, we're from Texas, hyuck hyuck hyuck. We don't have none of them graffitis out there, it's God's country and we keep our nigras in line...and by the way son, you all got to be one of the highest color nigras I ever seen."

motivational posters and actually typing FACEPALM........please stop and desist.

on a side note i went to see gwar and lamb of god last night.

i had never seen an all female pit until this night and it was the most vicious brutal thing i had ever witnessed.......and i think i got a chubby

• Like 1

Smart writers, and criminals in general, keep their activities on the low down. going around in any public place, showing off the fact that you take part in any sort of illicit activity is just asking for unwanted attention, be it openly drawing in a blackbook to try to get attention or loudly talking about the drugs you sold/did. That shit is for amateurs who want fame and will probably end up with jail time/probabation and/or fines and criminal records.

• Like 1

what the fuck. are goretex jackets uncool now?

and what the fuck is up with people being all like "oh my god, talking about graffiti is so lame. like, i would never be caught talking about graffiti ever, even though i like it and all"

what the fuck is that? like its cool and ironic to shun something you like? oh, okay :rolleyes:

and what the fuck is up with people being all like "oh my god, talking about graffiti is so lame. like, i would never be caught talking about graffiti ever, even though i like it and all"

what the fuck is that? like its cool and ironic to shun something you like? oh, okay :rolleyes:

HIPSTER PEOPLE

i used to do this shit.back when i was just starting out.tho in my defense i was like 14 or 15 and clueless.i would intentionally start drawing to get peoples attention becuase i thought graffiti was cool and wanted to impress people.then i realized how much of a tool i looked like and stopped it.also i got arrested.now i keep that shit on the downlow and really wish i didnt do all that cuz i looked like a lame.he's probably starting out too and has poor social skills and i forgot where i was going with this...whatever.

Goretex jackets, hoodies, Nikes, etc etc are all very normal, and I don't get what Random was trying to say by that

Graffiti is stupid, plain and simple haha. It's something I've done since I was 15, and I'll probably always do it in spurts, but I still feel like it's stupid, and thus I hate talking about it most of the time

Goretex jackets, hoodies, Nikes, etc etc are all very normal, and I don't get what Random was trying to say by that

Graffiti is stupid, plain and simple haha. It's something I've done since I was 15, and I'll probably always do it in spurts, but I still feel like it's stupid, and thus I hate talking about it most of the time

must be a metal thing :lol:

i like graffiti, its fun thats why i enjoy it. i don't go around talking to any and everyone about it but when i find someone with a knowledge or passion for it its cool to swap stories and knowledge and god forbid fucking learn something.