IRL Facepalm

Eaten By Wolves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

At least you don't have these idiot deli owners who give you back 2 quarters and two dimes and a nickel for 75 cent change.

They can't seem to wrap their minds around quarters and pennies being the most common change given and never scoop enough rolls of quarters up from the bank.

You would think that since it's your living you'd have the basics down.

one time in high school the teacher asked if we knew what pearl harbor was. ( i went to a fucking dumb school)

this girl says, yeah thats where they dropped the first atom bomb.

both me and the teacher face palm

I had a similar incident during a us history class in high school. A girl asked who won the civil war. I informed her i wouldn't be here if the union lost. She still wanted to know who won it. I lost all faith in humanity from that day on.

Some years ago back in high school, we had an Australian exchange student in my class.

This cute aussie girl was talking about how they need to wear uniforms; girls need to wear skirts awesome awesome awesome, and some other shit she shared.

Anyways this fat bitch in my class, a loud obnoxious fat bitch, opened her mouth and asked,

"Can't you drive to this place called Australia?".

Everyone facepalmed, aussie girl was shocked, teacher was fucking embarrassed and said "no."

but thennnnn.........................

"Well I thought you CUD CUZ you can drive on a bridge to Hawaii from CALI."

she's white.

• Like 1

Getting extra money back is the best. The worst case of it I ever saw was at Panera bread. My total was something like $14.28, and I gave the girl a $20, at which point I said "Hold on, I've got the change"

I handed her something like 30 cents, and then she took that and just handed me back my $20 haha

I once had something similar happen only she got distracted by a co-worker and gave me back both my proper change as well as the $20 I had payed with. SCORE.

I had a spaz moment today when I bumped into an old friend. I get out my notepad to get her info and write down the common spelling of her name, then wait for the phone number. she's correcting me on the spelling of her name and I'm just nodding politely waiting for the number when I realize she's giving me her email address first. DERRRR. so then I have to get her to repeat herself again and look like a total tard.

Getting extra money back is the best. The worst case of it I ever saw was at Panera bread. My total was something like $14.28, and I gave the girl a $20, at which point I said "Hold on, I've got the change"

I handed her something like 30 cents, and then she took that and just handed me back my $20 haha

Yeah I remember I was accidentally handed an extra $20 bill along with my change in the supermarket. I was supposed to just get $14 but instead got $34. It's a great feeling.

I remember I bought a game for the Dreamcast years ago and the guy didn't know how to work the credit/debit card machine properly. Checked my statements and saw I was never charged for it.