DROID or IPHONE?

ask4about2me

Which Phone?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You remember when everyone hyped the g1 when it was about to come out?

Then they got it.

That's gonna be you with the droid.

everyone i know with a g1 likes it

i have one

it's dope

having a real keyboard is really fucking important

especially if you want to play nes, snes, sega, gameboy etc. games on your phone

You remember when everyone hyped the g1 when it was about to come out?

Then they got it.

That's gonna be you with the droid.

except that isn't what happened. i don't remember anyone hyping the g1 for the phone. people who were hyped on the g1 were hyped on an open source os on a phone.

hyped on software not hardware.

ps: my shitty g1 makes free calls over voip and i get free text messaging. oh and guess who can call canada and mexico for free also.

answer: me.

if you want an opensource phone with a keyboard and an os that can multitask, go droid.

if you want an easy to use phone that looks cool and can only do one thing at a time. get an iphone.

JAilbroken iPhone is a unix based open source code at it's core that is killing droid in security and stability

also the 3rd party apps for droid will always blow because there's no incentive for developers to make complex apps on a platform that is near impossible to turn profits on

my jailbroken iPhone has been able to do skype VoIP since before the G1 dropped, dumbass. Now I got google voice up in this bitch. Get a fucking clue android fanboy

hahaha. so much irony in that fan boy comment.

i like open source. the android has plenty of apps. and 99% of developers who develop for iphone don't make money either.

ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

(common knowledge argument trumps everything)

Son the Android and the Iphone are way too big and bulky. Get the Eris. Its also from Motorola on the verizon service. Came out the same day the droid did and is essentially the same phone minus the keyboard and big bulkiness... A "little brother" type deal.

37145_VZW_Desire_Front_Hero_001_HmScrn_LR.jpg

Verizon-HTC-Droid-Eris-228x480.jpg