EVERY WOMAN SHOULD READ THIS

SwampFightOner

I'm sorry, but if a girl(or woman) is willing to bow down to a man just because he is a man, than she is more than likely not very intelligent. That just seems to be the case. Do I be fucking with dumb girls? The answer is no. I'd take an intelligent girl that holds her own any day over a dumb girl who thinks making me some fuck ass sandwich is what she needs to be doing. Or cleaning up my mess. I clean up my own shit because i'm an adult. That's what ADULTS do. I want us both out there getting stacks. Double stacks, dog. Get on the god's level. Me and my girl will be smelling like money while you fools smell like a some dirty change and shitty sandwiches and bleach.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally agree with the house wife part. this all works for a woman who doesn't work and is given money to spend.

my mom was one, and damned if dinner wasn't ready well, we won't talk about that...

because it was always ready.

my mom made some un-fucking-believably good food. part of the reason i am such a good cook. she did a great job being a stay at home mom too.

but my parents raised me to be completely self-sufficient

so even though i totally could rely on my man and raise our family

i can get by just fine without one

and enjoy lots of things women back then couldn't, like getting an education, running around a train yard, working, traveling alone, fixing the car, etc etc.

imo, in a relationship it's much better to have two people who are adept at everything

rather than two people who specialize.

I'm sorry, but if a girl(or woman) is willing to bow down to a man just because he is a man, than she is more than likely not very intelligent. That just seems to be the case. Do I be fucking with dumb girls? The answer is no. I'd take an intelligent girl that holds her own any day over a dumb girl who thinks making me some fuck ass sandwich is what she needs to be doing. Or cleaning up my mess. I clean up my own shit because i'm an adult. That's what ADULTS do. I want us both out there getting stacks. Double stacks, dog. Get on the god's level. Me and my girl will be smelling like money while you fools smell like a some dirty change and shitty sandwiches and bleach.

hahaha, this.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - December 10, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - December 10, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

I gotta agree with this

fuck is the woman gunna do staying at home all day for years on end she'd be pulling her fucking hair out through boredom go out live your life and earn some fucking money times have changed.

bitches can make money and a sammich at the same time.

it's called multi-TASKin fool! fuck is you talmkin bout. and word.

i feel you on cleanin up your own mess. but not if the bitch

offers. you sound mad suspect. getcher mind right.

• Like 1

I mean I'm down for a girl who will cook me food and clean up beers I knock over in a drunken stupor, but I'll be fucked if I'm gonna marry some dumb slut who can't even pay a phone bill herself or bring in a little money so she can buy herself dumb shit I can't reconcile paying for.

Not to mention some people on here are assuredly all about cuddling and hand holding in real life but they're putting on a heavy front for their e-pals and their props.

I really prefer a girl doesn't work, so that's why this kind of arrangement would be perfect for me. I mean, maybe when I'm older and have a house/kids I'll change my mind, but like I mentioned before in here, when it was me just supporting me and my ex and she wasn't working, it was fine. Even when I did get her a job, cause she was bored basically, I let her keep all her own money...I don't like taking anything from a woman, except for sex and sandwiches

If you're taking that as a shot at you because it was posted right after you did...not so, I've seen your pig mask pictures and I'm aware of how you get down /NH.

To be fair, I haven't read the entire thread even, but you know as well as I do that my statement is probably correct, even if it is just an assumption.

If you're taking that as a shot at you because it was posted right after you did...not so, I've seen your pig mask pictures and I'm aware of how you get down /NH.

To be fair, I haven't read the entire thread even, but you know as well as I do that my statement is probably correct, even if it is just an assumption.

i enjoy a good cuddle as much as the next guy(BSM points decreasing) but don't think for a second i won't throw a pbr at a bitch and tell her to get out the ham n cheese.....

My girl loves all that BS, she starts acting like a zombie (serious) grawling and biting me and shit, I play a long, she got mad last time though cause I bruised her nose.

Shit gets out of hand some times. The neighbors probably think I beat her, but really I'm just being cute with her.

Other than all that though, she works her ass off and brings in a lot of cash.

All the money I make gets divided evenly between rent and tattoos.

*WOMAN'S MAIN JOBS

Crack my back

Rub my back

Prepare tooth brush

Get beer

Always be in panties

That's really it...

• Like 1

if you guys want a woman to wait on you hand and fooot like this,marry a big girl.they'll do all types of shit to keep a man.

honestly i see no problem treating woman as equals and shit,and they should be.but im not down with chicks who want me to treat them like royalty or ones who think that we as men are somehow inferior or stupid or someshit.shit is ridiculous.this desperate housewives shit is goin to bitches heads.too many girls say they want to be treated as equal but really they just want to freeload and have men treat them like princesses.which im just not cool with.human skull bong or whoever it was has the right idea basicly.

fuck lifetime too.that channel makes every man seem to be either completely incompetent or a potential rapist.