EVERY WOMAN SHOULD READ THIS

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sad thing is when these sluts wake up in 5 years blown out from gallons and gallons of wine and alcohol consumption plus miles upon miles of dick trafficking through every one of their holes, there is going to be 10 loser guys waitng to pick them up right where they left off at 22 and spoil the shit out of their cigarette stained tongues and cellulited butt cheeks.

men enable this cycle.

• Like 1

the sad thing is when these sluts wake up in 5 years blown out from gallons and gallons of wine and alcohol consumption plus miles upon miles of dick trafficking through every one of their holes, there is going to be 10 loser guys waitng to pick them up right where they left off at 22 and spoil the shit out of their cigarette stained tongues and cellulited butt cheeks.

great point.

get this tattooed on your face to embed it in society for life.

At the risk of being on the outer with all the dudes im gonna go out on a limb and say; I honestly wouldn't care if my girlfriend couldn't cook or didn't want to do all of the housework.

I mean seriously, she is not my maid and I'm not a fuckin' lazy slob who needs someone to wipe my arse for me. My girl is a shithouse cook, and we share the housework, if it needs to be done - do it.

It's not hard.

You know some fucked up Asian chicks.

Truth^^

Asian women definitely know how to cook, I'm talking cook meals from scratch, unless they are 3rd generation American.

Most American women know how to make a bowl of cereal, put meats between bread, and microwave a damn good hot pocket though.

how did i miss this thread about this link i posted.?

women should take care of their man...this is an old school system that works like diet and excersize. people from that generation stayed married thru EVERYTHING, divorce was unheard of. i am almost envious of couples when i hear them celebrating their 40+ yr ann.

but it works both ways.

as stated on last page -he should be treated like a king..in the same sentence..treating his woman as a queen.

i could possibly go on and on, back and forth, sounding slighly hypocritical at times, but truth is

I am single, typical, "i can do this by myself" type of female. I admire women who work and take care of their households. But underneath that, I have it in me to want to take care of my man.

-endspeach

• 1 year later...

so i'd be down with all that if i didnt have to work. you must remember, when this was written, women didnt work. they were HOUSE WIVES.

ill totally put the kids to bed, have a meal ready for you, get your drink and slippers, recline your chair and light the fire if i didnt have to work or worry about money.

• Like 1

so i'd be down with all that if i didnt have to work. you must remember, when this was written, women didnt work. they were HOUSE WIVES.

ill totally put the kids to bed, have a meal ready for you, get your drink and slippers, recline your chair and light the fire if i didnt have to work or worry about money.

my wife recently got made redundant and this pretty much sums up my household at the moment, apart from the lighting fire and slippers part.

It works out very well, loads less stress, everything gets done. Sure there isnt as much money but so far the pros outweigh the cons.