EVERY WOMAN SHOULD READ THIS

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was your ex just sitting at home all day while you payed the bills?

At first she barely worked, and she used to take care of the house. Then I let her quit her job, and found her a better one that actually payed well, and she worked alot at. So she would go work all day, and then come home and after awhile stopped doing anything around the house pretty much.

It's like, I understand you were at work and that's great, but I don't touch your money so really I'm just losing

you can supply a woman the world but if she doesn't have that "attraction" she needs she'll shit over you no matter how good she is treated/spoiled

most women are a new new breed of bratty spoiled people, if you dont spoil her someone else will and then when you do she'll hook up with some run of the mill dirt bag only out of attraction.

maybe i just look in the wrong places

whatever this shit is funny

If you give take care of a woman's needs, they will have your back 100%. Unfortunately, most people fuck that up with their own insecurities and never get to that level of understanding and commitment.

^^so fuckin true.

if you really want a lady to do all this for you.........

learn to eat pussy

i would totally cook and clean and shit if i didn't have to work and worry about that shit. too bad the economy doesn't make that a viable option for most average blue collar workers today like back in the day. i do believe that woman's lib caused that . not that women shouldn't have rights and shit but all of a sudden women want to work and then there's equality laws and shit and you can't pay a man enough money to have his woman stay at home and keep the household tight. yes, i am a woman blaming women. damn.

what? women want to work all of a sudden?

ummm hunters and gatherers?

women working the fields to help their men and families?

we've been working all along, we just didn't get paid.

if i had the option to stay home i wouldn't do it, but i still get the house sparkling clean,

i cook when i can and since i make more money than my man i take him out to eat all the time and spoil him rotten. i have his back 100% and he has mine. i dont work because i want to, i work because i have fucking bills to pay and i don't expect my dude to pay all our bills. i don't lke being a leach, i make my own money and spend it on what i need and want.

don't get me wrong, dude is always telling me if i want to quit working he would take care of me but he's also supportive of my decision to stay a working woman.

maybe more women would stay home taking care of their household or taking care of their children if the economy didn't suck and they didn't need the double income. im sure a lot of you have mothers who are working their asses off to provide for you and your family.

http://larrytemple.wordpress.com/2008/05/01/actual-1955-good-housekeeping-article/[/url]

Manute just posted it on Facebook, and it is the greatest thing ever. If I could ever find a girl like this I would support her 100% financially for the rest of our lives, and be overjoyed to do so

That's why divorce was almost unheard of back then.

:lol:

Let me clarify.

What women need:

- Understanding

- Caring

- Validation

- Complete devotion

If you give take care of a woman's needs, they will have your back 100%. Unfortunately, most people fuck that up with their own insecurities and never get to that level of understanding and commitment.

You sound mad young and naive.

this was funny and sad at the same time but id rather a girl with a personality than a blind slave.

That's all well and good when you're young and having fun, but you'll learn as you get older that there is a such a thing as too much personality in a woman when it comes to the long haul.

Not saying that women should be "blind slaves", just saying though.

• Like 1

Eh.

I cook 99% of the meals.

Dinner is always on the stove when dude gets home from work.

I do 95% of the house work.

98% of the grocery shopping.

Pay 0% of the rent and bills.

Work a low-paying job for 30 hours a week for "pocket money".

After dinner, I do cross stitch or embroidery while dude plays video games.

It is what it is.

This has been the role I have played in every relationship I have ever been it and it's always worked out pretty well.

Until I get fed up and lash out by kicking faces off.

• Like 1

I would also like to say that if you want this sort of wife...Mexican chicks are typically taught pretty good coming up how to take care of their man and how to cook food that makes people want to punch babies because it is so delicious.

But you also have to deal with the sassiness that comes with Mexican chicks.

I would also like to say that if you want this sort of wife...Mexican chicks are typically taught pretty good coming up how to take care of their man and how to cook food that makes people want to punch babies because it is so delicious.

But you also have to deal with the sassiness that comes with Mexican chicks.

Asian chicks > Mexican chicks.

i find it excruciatingly painful when i see these bags run around like they are "sex in the city".

that is my one woman complaint as of late.

Hahaha, I was eating brunch at some semi swanky place called Spring Street Naturals last week.

These two sex in the city hoe's were talking about how many they've had inside them recently and the details.

Some nasty looking slam hogs with designer everything and straight talking nasty.

I didn't notice at first but the girl I was with was getting really annoyed since their table was so close so I ended up staring at them.

Like a hard very uncomfortable stare while I was eating, they got really uncomfortable and shut the fuck up.

Only problem is it kind of ruined my meal and burned their souless ugly faces into my memory.

That place has some good food though, so not a total loss.