Movies so bad it angers you they exist.

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously? I loved The Fifth Element and Judge Dread. I can understand why most people wouldnt. Ive just always liked futuristic movies even if the acting sucks and/or the graphics etc etc..... although this movie, Im reposting, was absolutely HORRID!! Im the kind of person that no matter how bad a movie is Ill still finish it. Yes I went to see Open Water and no I didnt walk out.

humanitys.jpg

jeepers creepers, i didnt even get halfway thru the movie before walking out of the theatre..i think half the people that were in there left as well..i still find it hard to believe they made 2 of these dumb fuck movies

Funny thing is when I saw both Jeepers Creepers movies the whole time I was thinking "this movie seems kind of strange". I noticed a lot of scenes involving teenage boys with their shirts off, being tortured in dungeons.

Then I looked up information on the director, and it turns out he was a registered sex offender that had been convicted of molesting a boy years ago.

if these movies are so bad why did you see all 6 of them?

just wondering.

:lol:

Boogeyman was a really fucking horrible movie. One of the only ones I've ever walked out on in my life, and that was after only like 15 minutes

I just looked it up and apparently they made two sequels?! They were both direct to DVD but still, who the fuck authorized that?

YES!!!

I FUCKING HATED WHAT THEY DID TO THIS MOVIE.

the book ending is amazing, and instead they just sold the fuck out and made the ending all about faith in god.

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS. I HOPE THE LEAD WRITER DIES FROM A MUTATED KILLER STRAIN OF GONORRHEA.

im 100% with you on this:lol: