Movies so bad it angers you they exist.

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This movie is great one of my faves...I can't see why anyone would hate it unless of course they're the type of dude this movie is poking fun at. It exposes wannabes, I mean white kids with baggy pants from "the streets" for what they really are...I love the scene where Danny Hoch is rapping in the mirror talking to his imaginary friend J telling him how his mole is his real skin color and the rest of him is a birth mark. :lol:

i think it was the fact that the movie reminded that there are so many dudes like that out there. thank god i have no dawgs like that....dawg...haha.

so did ichi the killer.

I think what a lot of people who aren't into foreign horror/shock/gore flicks don't realize is that there comes a point in those types of movies where even if the plot is lacking (be it a little or a lot), the abundance of blood, guts, and awesome killings can totally make up for it. Because american horror movies seem to be unable to reach that point for the most part, due to their inability to directly show people getting limbs sliced off, cut open, brutally torn apart with blood spraying everywhere, etc, they're really not able to reach that point of being a glorious gorefest that a lot of foreign horror movies go for.

I mean, i'm all for a horror movie having a good plot, but theres also a lot of times when i just want to watch an over the top, gore worshipping, japanese flick, and i could give a fuck less if the plot is overly thought provoking.

Edit: And while i'm not as big of an action flick fan as many, i think thats the same reason Mams digs a lot of action movies that people hate on. Hes not necessarily looking for some great plot, as long as the abundance of explosions, ridiculous special effects, and overall fun-ness of the film makes up for the fact that the plot is a piece of shit that people are going to hate on.

• Like 1

Edit: And while i'm not as big of an action flick fan as many, i think thats the same reason Mams digs a lot of action movies that people hate on. Hes not necessarily looking for some great plot, as long as the abundance of explosions, ridiculous special effects, and overall fun-ness of the film makes up for the fact that the plot is a piece of shit that people are going to hate on.

You know, by that same line of thought, I would've imagined Transformers 2 to be absolutely fantastic. And it wasn't, it was a piece of shit. And I fucking loved the first one. I thought my fondness for over-the-topness had no bounds, but I certainly learned my limits during that onslaught.

I basically reconfigure my brain every time I sit down to watch a movie to place myself in a position of optimal enjoyment, which is why I hate on few movies. But sometimes, shit just doesn't work with my hardware.

You know, by that same line of thought, I would've imagined Transformers 2 to be absolutely fantastic. And it wasn't, it was a piece of shit. And I fucking loved the first one. I thought my fondness for over-the-topness had no bounds, but I certainly learned my limits during that onslaught.

I basically reconfigure my brain every time I sit down to watch a movie to place myself in a position of optimal enjoyment, which is why I hate on few movies. But sometimes, shit just doesn't work with my hardware.

Yeah, it doesn't always work. There are definitely some over the top horror movies that i think still suck. They can't all be winners though.

Motherfucker negs me sayin "Death To Space Jam haters" HA!

NEW RULE...if it has an awesome soundtrack you cant include it in this thread...I'm calling it the Space Jam rule. seriously. R. Kelly...Quad City DJs...Monica...Biz Markie...Coolio...THE FUCKING SPIN DOCTORS! haha. shit. I wonder what those fucking hippies are up to these days.

2mwt5jc.jpg

Summer of 1998. I was 10 and I religiously followed Brazil's soccer team in the 98 World Cup.

Well I fucking

when they lost against dick touching FRANCE.

Anyways my mom forced me to go with her friend's kids to the theater to watch this shit right after the game.

I couldnt pop a boner to young Kirsten Dunst cause I was so pissed.

FUCK