Movies so bad it angers you they exist.

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a minute...whose hand is that on the far right? is that yours reaching out? what the hell kind of shirt are you/dude next to you wearing?

02676-3.jpg

prince_purplerain1.jpg

no it isnt me, but thats nice to know that you care, and its even nicer to know that you took the time to to search or scroll through all your pictures of men in your purple shirts folder to get back to me! thanks im flattered.:cool:

This movie is great one of my faves...I can't see why anyone would hate it unless of course they're the type of dude this movie is poking fun at. It exposes wannabes, I mean white kids with baggy pants from "the streets" for what they really are...I love the scene where Danny Hoch is rapping in the mirror talking to his imaginary friend J telling him how his mole is his real skin color and the rest of him is a birth mark. :lol:

twilight was probably the worst movie i ever saw.i watched it with this cute girl who tricked me into it with the premiss of there being vampires and werewolves and shit.which had me sold becuase the title and the fact that it had monsters was enough to get me to watch it.i finally do and these had to be the sorriest fucking vampires ever.first off the movie starts with this vampire dude who i forget his name but he chases down a deer and eats it,,which that was pretty cool but the only reason he's eating the deer is becuase he's too much of a non-violence pussy that he doesnt feed on the living which is so far removed from what vampires are.i dont really remember the rest of the movie becuase i was more interested in this chicks rack to be completely honest but i do remember that these "vampires" had diamond skin which is probably the lamest/gayest thing ive ever heard which those two words should never be spoken in the same sentence of vampires.also they fight the faggy indian wolf kids.who i hate.again its been a while since ive seen it but from what i remember it was pretty stupid.and no one got naked in it which was a let down.the blonde was pretty hot to bad she didnt take her top offf.then it would have been dope.they need to make more vampire movies like that 28 days of night shit.where the vamps dont talk the just disembowel people.now thats dope.

Serious? I've got ADD like whoa, and I don't have trouble sitting through Brazil. I like it. Its slow at times but you've fallen asleep 3 times? You should give it another shot, maybe drink a coke or something. Or don't. Fuck it. Your loss.

Ive tried, honestly, and i know its rated as a classic but fuckin hell i get halfway through and this movie does actually anger me. I feel no empathy or anything towards the lead guy, the fantasy off cuts are just annoying, and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere other than a procession of increasingly irritating characters. the only thing i enjoy about it is the theme music. fuck knows, im missing something obviously.

starship troopers 2 - what a low budget, straight to dvd piece of shit. never gave 3 a chance

the last samurai? that movies was dope & im not even a tom cruise fan. but ya... subjective

ANY MOVIE THIS RETARD WAS/WILL BE IN

thescorpionkingmoviepos.jpg

tforgwalkingtallfreetfo.jpg

long time ago, a friend came out of the closet by saying he liked this movie. we gave him that look & his rebuttal was "guys, whatdoyoumean? this movie was inspiring! its about this COP that returns to his small hometown & does the right thing by stopping scumbags from selling drugs to kids & doing other horrible things. the rest of us cracked up - "dude stfu... hes a pig. not only is he a pig, but its THE ROCK playing a pig. real pigs have no integrity

we havent forgiven him & still shoot down every movie suggestion he has to this day

the-lord-of-the-rings-dvd-cover-art.jpg

I think these movies are so boring. I got dragged to I believe the first one for school because going to the movies is obviously better then staying in class right? No. After it was all said and done I am now one of the reasons our school is banned from that movie theater.