Movies so bad it angers you they exist.

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greenstreethooligansposter.jpg

yup. You know there are people out there who actually think that movie is good :lol: probably the worst film ive ever seen.

brazil.jpg

ive tried to watch this like 5 times now, fell asleep three times, other two times had to turn it off as it made me want to put my foot through the fkin screen.

^Finally a reason to really go through 3 pages to say "Yes this was a fucking HORRIBLE movie!"....(I'd still smash Kim Kardashian)

no homo

but im just mad cuz you see more of ray jays elephant dick than you see of any of kims ASSests. and yes a kim kardashian smashing would be great:lol:

its not my fault you dont get the movie. i lived in europe and shits really like that

im from the uk bro and trust me thats not what its like..more of a cartoon version of what its like really. cmon man its got frodo baggins involved in fight scenes that are choreographed like a fuckin ballet or summin :lol:

TheRoomMovie.jpg

This movie was so bad that it gained a cult following where it's shown at a certain theater here where people go and dress as various characters, and during the movie they throw stuff at the screen, run up and down the aisles, make noise, etc.

HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! ok back in 05 this dude handed me a personal copy signed whilst i was cruzing the streets of LA... i still havnt watched it, i just thought it was some promotional crap.... i want to throw it out but i cant! its signed! ahahh want to buy it off me, maybe i should ebay this shit!:D

i dont even know who the guy is! anyways here is a photo i took of him giving it to me!

fxgciu.jpg

didnt go thru all the pages but i HATE "back to the beach" the only good thig was the chick from full house was in it(the one that was married to jesse)she the one in the middle

my sister forced me to watch it about 4 times a week 1 summer vacation when i was about 6

havent watched it since. im sure theres some funny shit in it that i didnt get when i was younger.

and this little shit annoyed the fuck outta me

Hard Candy fucking sucked so bad.

Oh, this...

signs-mel-gibson-3700329.jpg

Oh yeah.. the movie where Aliens can't be near water...

So they attack a planet that is 70% water, and raining all over the place.

At least Alien Nation made it Salt Water to make it slightly more plausible, biters.

Then, the fucking aliens can't push open a pantry door, but pick up a 100lb kid with one hand.

Quality.

• Like 1