Movies so bad it angers you they exist.

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6a00c2251fecfa8fdb011017b97f9b860e-500pi

It doesn't anger me at all - even it's existence. But it is a bad movie. A hilariously bad one at that.

''Hands off me gold ya thievin' hoods, you've got more loot than Tiger Woods''

I remember when I did art at college, a friend from class used to buy cheap art supplies from a shop called Poundland; they have a selection of DVDs.

He thought it looked funny, suggested I buy it, I did, watched it over the weekend. Then my class mate asked 'what was the film like' after the weekend, once I told him how hilariously poor it was he asked if I'd lend it to him. What was the point? It cost £1. :confused2: :lol:

smiley-face.jpg

DONT EVER EVER WATCH THIS^^^^

Theres a bit at the end where she flashes back everything she fucked up. Doesnt leave you laughing just makes you feel bad for being high.

Also BRONSON, i read the book, dont read alot of books but really got sucked into it. The film came out and it was wank!

agreed.. worst movie i've ever seen. i had to shut it off 20 minutes into it.

smiley-face.jpg

DONT EVER EVER WATCH THIS^^^^

Theres a bit at the end where she flashes back everything she fucked up. Doesnt leave you laughing just makes you feel bad for being high.

Also BRONSON, i read the book, dont read alot of books but really got sucked into it. The film came out and it was wank!

agreed. i think it would suck balls even if i was baked.

^ i saw the wicker man when it came out with a few friends and i swear to god i've never laughed so hard. the end of the movie is just nicholas cage punching women in the face whilst wearing a fucking bear costume, as i remember. i loved it.

and Good Morning, with a line like 'He's Chillin and Killin,' how could it be bad?

Ulli_Lommel%27s_Zombie_Nation.jpg

I rented this movie because of its cover... Its the worst fucking movie I have ever seen. I tried to watch it again to show someone how bad it was but i couldn't waste my time which could be better spent staring at a wall. It was poorly made and the actors couldn't act. It looked like a movie that my friends and I could have put together on our own. Nothing in the movie looks like the zombie on the front of the case. It appears that the director or make-up artist has just put black eye liner under someones eyes an called them a zombie. The credits at the beginning of the movie take up almost 20 minutes of the movie. Which watching the credits was the best part of the movie. This was honestly an awful movie and I couldn't believe how badly it was put together. Scenes jumped from one thing to the other and sometimes u were like "whats going on?" The audio was awful and the action shots looked like a couple of teen's joking around making a fake fight scene.

heres the trailer

The movies probably ten times as shit as the trailer.