Movies so bad it angers you they exist.

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^You're crazy^^

Mess with the best die like the rest.

You've got to be kidding.

The only thing gayer than that movie would be video of Don Knots fucking Andy Griffith in the back of a Mary Kay Cadillac.

If the wardrobe doesn't make it gay enough, it would be the fact that they made the villain ride around his office on a skateboard. The movie feels like it was made by the same people behind Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Everything about that movie sucked.

• Like 1

Of course. If I was 5 or 6 I'd be eating that shit up like chocolate ice cream. Hell, I was a die hard A-Team fanatic when I was a kid. You ever watch that shit now? It's comical to see how corny it is.

I think the same thing goes for Hackers though. I was 20 the year that dropped and it was just too fucking corny. Now if I was 7 or 8 watching that, I'd probably be able to look past all the corny clothes, shitty art direction, and really lame dialog.

You've got to be kidding.

The only thing gayer than that movie would be video of Don Knots fucking Andy Griffith in the back of a Mary Kay Cadillac.

If the wardrobe doesn't make it gay enough, it would be the fact that they made the villain ride around his office on a skateboard. The movie feels like it was made by the same people behind Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Everything about that movie sucked.

Clearly you've never been in the office of a "dotcom". That movie is accurate in all respects. But on a serious note, its the only movie I've watched and actually found angelina jolie attractive, probably because shes like 20 years old.

'Next' starring Nicholas Cage.

"Las Vegas showroom magician Cris Johnson has a secret which torments him: he can see a few minutes into the future. Sick of the examinations he underwent as a child and the interest of the government and medical establishment in his power, he lies low under an assumed name in Vegas, performing cheap tricks and living off small-time gambling "winnings." But when a terrorist group threatens to detonate a nuclear device in Los Angeles, government agent Callie Ferris must use all her wiles to capture Cris and convince him to help her stop the cataclysm."

Possibly the worst film I've ever seen. I watched this in Amsterdam, high as fuck, and I still fucking hated it.