12 dead, 31 hurt in attacks at Fort Hood

Vulcan5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What answers do you think you will get?

I'm sure it is just another person who has had enough and snapped and decided to go out in a blaze of glory, however he didn't go out!!

what he did was terrible but no different to any of the other people that go on these rampages, just because it was on a military base the whole of america is up in arms.

Personally you couldn't pay me enough money to join any army, fuck being some goverenment slave who goes and fights in unjust wars. Maybe he was due to be sent to Afghanistan and decided this was a better option than going there, I dunno, I don't care. My thoughts go out to his family and the families of those who died.

LOL sorry I didn't mean that all military people are government slaves in their own mind, but they do need to do what the governement tells them when it comes to which wars to fight etc. it isn't like you can turn round and say 'I disagree with the reasons behind this so am not gonna fight'

Didn't mean to disrespect the individuals in the army, they are just doing a job for whatever reasons they may have, more the situation as a whole

What answers do you think you will get?

Maybe something like did he do this because some imam told him to?

Did he come up with this idea on his own, or is he a part of some DL terrorist group?

His neighbor said he had some shady looking Muslim visitor the night before he went on this rampage, so who the fuck was that guy?

I bet they're gonna start shit on muslims AND ptsd shrinks. They can't waste this perfect opportunity to save money wasted in veteran rehabilitation and whatnot.

One of the worst things about these unjust, offensive wars is how the armies disregard their own veterans. I think it's gotten better lately, but still. War can fuck you up physically and mentally.

Damn I agree with DAO on his stance in an argument.

Seriously though.

The reason WHY everyone got shot the fuck up is because they can't carry guns to prevent something like this from happening.

Just for a second think about standing in that room while dude starts unloading. What thoughts are running through your head as you are just trying to protect yourself and others around you.

I know for damn sure it wasn't "I HOPE THE MP GET HERE REAL FAST!"

Damn I agree with DAO on his stance in an argument.

Seriously though.

The reason WHY everyone got shot the fuck up is because they can't carry guns to prevent something like this from happening.

Just for a second think about standing in that room while dude starts unloading. What thoughts are running through your head as you are just trying to protect yourself and others around you.

I know for damn sure it wasn't "I HOPE THE MP GET HERE REAL FAST!"

so it is a completely retarded that the soldiers can't carry guns on bases yet the general american populace can be armed pretty much whenever they want with fuck all training. Kinda makes American bases real soft targets.

way to trust your military personnel, only arm them when they are doing your oil bidding!!

Yo Decy you seem like an OK guy most of the time, but you really get pretty fuckin faggy when bitching about the military and guns.

We get it, and noone cares about your opinion on the subject. Stick to talking about England, I'm sure we'd all love to hear more about how you can't have guns and are watched by CCTV everywhere you go

damn man, I was sticking up for the guys in the military, read what I wrote man, I said it is pretty fucked up they don't get their guns!! You train them to be the best in the world then you take away the tools for their jobs.

In other news, some fucker in my (small) home town won 45.5 million pounds on the lottery (so about $90million) I fucking wish I knew them!!

england is just cashing in on the "cameras watching girls pee" craze Japan started.

let me be the first to say that THIS GUY WAS FORCED TO DO WHAT HE DID.

Think about it, he had to listen to war torn soldiers tell horror stories. THEN, he gets told he's gotta ship out to the same place he hears fucked up shit about.

After trying to get out of it the legal way, and filing forms stating he "does not agree with the war" (they used a legal term for this on the news, i'm not sure what the form was called). He even tried giving back all the money they spent on training him.

They told him fuck no, he'll be shipping out - homie grabbed a gun and STARTED BLASTIN ON FOOLS LIKE BLAOW!!!

the ultimate in I'll fuckin I'll fuckin

ok maybe he wasn't forced, but when you're out of options, and get backed into a corner.... I don't know bout yall, but ALL YALL NIGGAS best watch it when I'M backed into a corner. quote me on that shit right there, i'll cut some fuckin heads off.

haha I had a friend that worked in a CCTV room in my old home town and the amount of people fucking on friday and saturday nights was amazing, and the cameras could see you pretty much anywhere you went.

I agree with you as to why he did it as well, I think it was his get out clause for going to the desert. Idiot shouldn't have joined if he didn't wanna go no one forced him into the army. I don't think he was forced to do it, it was his own judgement call.

Exactly swampfighter. He would have gone to Iraq to do the same job he did stateside. Its not like he would be out kicking in doors. Well were not really doing that over there now anyway... If you can justify this murder, you can justify just about any killing.

so it is a completely retarded that the soldiers can't carry guns on bases yet the general american populace can be armed pretty much whenever they want with fuck all training. Kinda makes American bases real soft targets.

way to trust your military personnel, only arm them when they are doing your oil bidding!!

The general American public can NOT be fucking armed whenever they want.

That's some stupid propaganda that you've been fed.

Most legal gun owners can't just walk around with a gun, you have to get a permit to carry and it's not exactly easy to get a permit to carry in gun friendly states, and pretty fucking hard to get one in non gun friendly states.

let me be the first to say that THIS GUY WAS FORCED TO DO WHAT HE DID.

Think about it, he had to listen to war torn soldiers tell horror stories. THEN, he gets told he's gotta ship out to the same place he hears fucked up shit about.

After trying to get out of it the legal way, and filing forms stating he "does not agree with the war" (they used a legal term for this on the news, i'm not sure what the form was called). He even tried giving back all the money they spent on training him.

They told him fuck no, he'll be shipping out - homie grabbed a gun and STARTED BLASTIN ON FOOLS LIKE BLAOW!!!

the ultimate in I'll fuckin I'll fuckin

ok maybe he wasn't forced, but when you're out of options, and get backed into a corner.... I don't know bout yall, but ALL YALL NIGGAS best watch it when I'M backed into a corner. quote me on that shit right there, i'll cut some fuckin heads off.

Nobody forced him to join the Army.

Nor did anybody force him to re-enlist time and time again.

Nigga's 39 years old and joind the Army fresh out of highschool.

Exactly swampfighter. He would have gone to Iraq to do the same job he did stateside. Its not like he would be out kicking in doors. Well were not really doing that over there now anyway... If you can justify this murder, you can justify just about any killing.

Actually the first reports said he was going to Iraq, then they corrected themselves and said he was actually bound for Afghanistan.

My friend and I were watchin Fox just to see what absurd commentary would be made. We were hollerin after Fox announced "we will hopefully be told where he is located"

Now, I know Fox news is fuckin retarded but, I had a bit of hope for an intelligent person over there that would say "I don't think that is a very good idea" What we were hollerin was this, "Fox, you are going to tell the whereabouts of a MUSLIM that shot to death U.S. SOLDIERS in TEXAS to your millions of wacked out christian fanatics and just generally racist viewers?!?!?!"

And yea, they did say he was being held in a Military Hospital but still, let's have a bit of fuckin integrity.

"He is an Islamic extremist, he yelled Allah Akbar before committing this atrocity"

Media point: "His religious affiliation NOT his psychological condition compelled him to kill our soldiers"

I'm not excusing his actions, I don't feel any sympathy, and I'm sure he is sayin "Shit, I didn't die?" What I'm not doing is holding his islamic affiliation accountable. Which is exactly what will be focused on and has been focused on. Fuck, U.S. soldiers, white loons that bomb abortion clinics, schizophrenic offspring killers use the same "In the name of God" bullshit as an excuse, validation, justification whatever you wanna call it.

Muslim terrorists don't yell "Allah Akbar" when they commit these types of acts.

They say something to the effect of "Muhammed is the true prophet of God" and some

other stuff.

Allahu Akbar is bogus for Muslim terrorists to shout.

RIP to all the soldiers who passed.

The general American public can NOT be fucking armed whenever they want.

That's some stupid propaganda that you've been fed.

Most legal gun owners can't just walk around with a gun, you have to get a permit to carry and it's not exactly easy to get a permit to carry in gun friendly states, and pretty fucking hard to get one in non gun friendly states.

Not necessarily true. States with the Montana Law are getting more and more friendly

towards open carry.

I can open carry here (TN) and will experience very little problems, if any from LEO's.