wow obama

pinkbianchi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Racist douchebags know that being racist makes them a douchebag, so they can't just be honest and say that they're mad that there's a nigger in office.

So instead, they all of a sudden pretend to be political and jump at any and every excuse to demonize dude.

And being the fucking retards that they are, they honestly have no idea how transparent they are and how fucking stupid they sound.

• Like 1

^Racist douchebags know that being racist makes them a douchebag, so they can't just be honest and say that they're mad that there's a nigger in office.

So instead, they all of a sudden pretend to be political and jump at any and every excuse to demonize dude.

And being the fucking retards that they are, they honestly have no idea how transparent they are and how fucking stupid they sound.

This^

I just saw the vid on youtube. Basically fox news anchor and screen graphics led everyone to expect Obama would address the shootings. Instead he gave "shout-outs" first and everyone gets butthurt.

Perhaps the channel intentionally fucked up the context again, being fox news and all? Perhaps you can mix any text with any footage and announce whatever you want?

I bet if they put on fucking weather forecast people would've been "AHH OK"

between him and mccain, he was the better choice....end of story.

I wonder what people would do if John McCain gave a "shout out." Probably nothing. I doubt they'd even say anything about it. But if Obama does it, they act like he's ODB or some shit.

"I wanna give a shout out to all the airplanes, and the submarines, and to all the eskimoes...."

I haven't been paying attention to the news, but if they are trying to make him look ignorant for this, then the whole thing smells full of bullshit racial undertones. It's pathetic, but it was definitely expected from a country full of overly politically correct bigots who hide behind closed doors calling saying "dumb nigger" whenever they watch the news and see a shooting.

Wait a minute, I just watched this shit:

It looks like this speech was already set up for this conference before the Fort hood shooting took place. People are jumping on him for this?

FUCK THAT!

He handled this shit perfectly. What was he supposed to do, go up in front of the whole conference and jump right into it with the news? I seriously can't believe people are jumping on the guy for this. That's complete bullshit and people are just showing their true ignorant colors with this one.

So a big FUCK YOU to anyone trying to hype this like he threw up a Wu hand signal and made a bird call. You're stupid, go shoot yourself.

Real talk though, everybody needs to be sure to come out in force for every election especially in the near future.

All these redneck faggots are so pissed off that the Glenn Beck crowd are gonna show up in force and try and hijack every election they can.

Last thing we need is a Sarah Palin as president, or more Michelle Bachmans in congress and the senate. And you know these Fox News sheeple are gonna be out in droves on election day.

husk its cuz hes black, how much are you willing to bet that the next president will be a woman? i think it will because then no one can say anything cuz they will be sexsist if they speak out agains tthe shitty job a woman is doing just like people are afraid of speaking out in fear of being "rascist" its bullshit

I think he's doing a fine job considering the situation he walked into. George Bush, Jr., along with Dick Chenney pretty much not only ruined the United States, but played a big part in ruining the enitre world.

I'd say that Dick Chenney is the closest example we have to date of The Devil walking the earth.

i agree with this statement as well, but at that time in america everyone was all happy go lucky because we still had money. or so we thought and now everyones going apeshit cuz the economy is all fucked up. oh and of course spending billions upon billions of dollars is going to help out the jobs.......rite

why is it that everyone who is for barack obama just assumes whoever is against him is automatically a racist becuase in all reality i'd say a good percentage of people dislike him becuase of the job he is doing.f

Because you retards are transparent as fuck.

And he's doing a pretty good job, which you'd know if you weren't such a Fox News drone.

I firmly believe that the only reason why McCain lost is cause he had Sarah Palin running as his vice president. Even the most racist, white bread, cracker would rather vote for a black man than have a woman as their vice president.

You gotta love that.

Nah, these dipshits love Palin.

Bitch aint even running and they got bumper stickers talking bout "Sarah Palin for president".