Grandpa DAO, escaped from the home and causing havok.

R@ndomH3ro

78-Year-Old Man Arrested for Kicking Cop in the Nuts (Twice)

What began as a routine traffic stop Wednesday ended with the arrest of a 78-year-old Garden Grove man for allegedly battering a much younger police officer--an attack the cops say included grandpa kicking the patrolman in the nuts.

Twice!

The unidentified officer/victim using a hand-held Laser Radar gun stopped a speeding vehicle near Garden Grove Boulevard and Palm Avenue in Garden Grove shortly after 11:30 a.m. Wednesday. Police say that when the officer approached the vehicle, the elderly driver and lone occupant became agitated over being stopped.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/crime-sex/old-man-kicks-cops-nuts/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

but when he was told he was receiving a citation for speeding and was asked to sign the ticket, he allegedly told the officer, "I don't believe you--I am from Vietnam."

IDONTBELIEVEYOU.jpg

DAO's ancestors are said to have immigrated to Philadelphia from Ireland in the early 1700's. One of DAO's ancestors, Jeremiah DAO, was said to have been a legendary soldier for the Continental Army during the American Revolution, and uttered the famous phrase "Don't shoot til you see the tights of their pants", in regards to the form-fitting nature of the British knickerbockers.

By the early 20th century, many of DAO's grandparents were becoming involved in organized crime rings, particularly racketeering, prostitution, and smuggling. The DAO Family was very successful in smuggling black market goods through their oversized pinstripe zoot suit pants.

sorry to hear that....did they hate the cops?

My grandpop on my moms side died when I was 11, so I didn't know him well enough to really say.

My grandpop on my pops side used to be a drag racer, so I'm sure he wasn't too fond of them.

But they would come to his work and talk shit about how they knew it was him they were chasing the night before and were gonna catch him next time, and he would hook them up with free food and they'd have a laugh about it.

But thems was different times.

DAO's ancestors are said to have immigrated to Philadelphia from Ireland in the early 1700's. One of DAO's ancestors, Jeremiah DAO, was said to have been a legendary soldier for the Continental Army during the American Revolution, and uttered the famous phrase "Don't shoot til you see the tights of their pants", in regards to the form-fitting nature of the British knickerbockers.

:lol: :lol: