Phourgenres.com

Pistol

Has anyone noticed puregraffiti is opening up a new store. It's called phourgenres.com Last time with Toolz they said they only supported not ran it. So when Toolz jacked everyone they said they had nothing to do with it. So now they are starting a new one...or just supporting a new one. I checked to see who registered the domain. And the owner is not the same. But I heard too many bad experiences with toolz/pure. So I know I wouldn't order. Are any of you gonna order. Maybe at first they will ship shit out. I heard they're supplier was fucked. Oh well BE CAREFUL!

by the way http://www.puregraffiti.com

http://www.phourgenres.com

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CAPS,MARKERS....PHOURGENRES.COM

PHOURGENRES.COM

This place is getting all the caps artcrimes have, but if u like the basics, ny thins, fats, this place is cheaper than artcrimes, beatbreaks, it doesnt take 16 days to get ur shit like artcrimes and they dont charge u 14 dollars for shipping like beat breaks..

got my stuff in 3 days.. and a few free markers, check it out.

check out their price comparison chart.. it aint done yet, but the cap prices are obviously cheaper than the rest.

like 100 ny thins for $7.00 instead of the usual 8.00 if not more

well peace..

Guest Wase_137

Yes ya'll, I love that site PhourGenres is the place to go, it is affiliated with puregraffiti.com and is very trustful. If you need materials check out the site, and help the company out.

Peace

You know whats fucked up? Is that there's already motherfuckers lying about phourgeneres already. Some kid was saying he ordered caps and they got to him in 3 days. That's funny Phourgenres barely opened up less than 24 hours ago. Be honest or people will watch them die out like toolz.

Thats funny pistol, toolz was hosted under our server as is many other sites, and we register the domains if they don't already have one, under the pg name.

For your information, toolz was not ours, and it was supported by other sites, sixcentz.com,nycgraf.com etc.. just cause we supported it too it became ours?

And for the record PHOURGENRES.COM is OURS, and is being run by us, not no support shit anymore. Oh and we are using paypal, to ensure people don't get ripped off, why don't you go read up on how easy it is to get your money back on that thing, and then come back and say if its trustworthy or not, also we started taking orders from emails we received on purgraffiti.com, because of the dead products links. We were selling through emails to raise money to pay the server bill, and phourgenres was put up to host sites for free, take a look around before you assume shit.

Thats like bashing everyone who ever linked a 7th heaven distribution banner on their site and saying they owned it. Bunch of b.s.

Originally posted by PureGraffiti

Thats like bashing everyone who ever linked a 7th heaven distribution banner on their site and saying they owned it. Bunch of b.s.

Yeah but those people that posted links to 7th heaven were not the ones that registered the site.

Like I said we host the fucking sites, lol damn run a check on a lot more they got are name too, why don't you get a little more in depth like a business license, like who owns the actual business.

They paid us, we put them up. Now we took them down.

The point is your saying phourgenres.com may not be trustworthy when we are using paypal.com, thats just ignorant.

Excuse me how does using Paypal automatically mean PG is trustworthy? All it means is I can get my money back if you guys jack. Toolz had a merchant account, so were they trust worthy. The reson I am saying this is because toolz was jacking people left and right. There were numerous complaints here. And some kids would post "Toolz is the shit they are the greatest". Then when confronted with the overwhelming number of dissatisfied customers they fessed up. They knew Seza and Mera pertsonally and were just helping them promote on here. They had never actually bought anything from them.

Thats really fucking funny. You know everything! I feel like I am talking to fucking CLEO for fucking FREE.

getting jacked means u lose ur money and get no products. You can't lose your money with paypal, and why don't you ask all the sites we host who the fuck is paying the server bill. I don't think we will jeopardise all these sites by ripping people off so we make no money to pay to keep all these sites up for free.

Re: CAPS,MARKERS....PHOURGENRES.COM

Originally posted by NonShalon

check out their price comparison chart.. it aint done yet, but the cap prices are obviously cheaper than the rest.

Im not out to bash anyone but their prices are still over 600% more than manufacturers cost. Anyway you look at it, their supplier is the one making the loot and running off whether the reseller is making money or not.

Guest Wase_137

Okay it's my turn now. I don't know shit about Toolz only that they were HOSTED by PG and THEY screwed people over, not the people from PG, they didn't run the owners of Toolz's Business. I have been dealing with PhourGenres.com for a while and have known about the store before it even opened up, it is 110% legit, it is a business just like anyother business. You damn kids are always out to bash, just fucking support those that support you and try to get shit out there for supplies. If you are unsure about getting screwed over by PG don't be, they are very very reliable. So help and support the store, give it a try, and see what happens. This store just opened about 4 days ago and I plan to order all of my supplies from there. This store should be as reliable as Beatbreaks and any others out there. Big up PG staff. I will order something and tell you kiddies how shit comes out okay, okay....

Peace,

Wase_137

Colorado

Archived