Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

The League

Anyone see this?

They played the commercials seriously nonstop for like 2 months, and it looked really fucking stupid, but I decided to give the premiere a shot anyways. I hafta say it was pretty damn funny, so I have yet another item added to my DVR list

Who hates it when you get that shit around your teeth even after you brush them I suspect that my brush is on it's way out it's not doing it's job fucking properly also have you ever flossed then smelt that yellow shit it takes out?? That shit is fucking gross it especially stinks if you have been smoking for a while before flossing.

^ when you are in the shower, blast your teeth with hot water. the hot water helps a fuckload

I watched this show for the first time last night because my friends forced me to...I am not the biggest football fan,or television fan for that matter,but it was enjoyable for the most part.

Bumped, cuz a few other people mentioned it in the It's Always Sunny thread

This show has been fuckin hilarious so far

Good call Swamp.

"Dude, you just got trade raped."

ESKIMO BROTHERS

Oh and y'all remember that taco dude before he was on the league -

Jon Lajoie! He has some pretty funny shit. "High as fuck","Show me your genitals" He has a couple new ones on the show. The one about jenny's vagina confidence is great, I believe it has some legal shit on the walls behind him. Can't make out who it is. If anyone knows that would be some cool information.

Who hates it when you get that shit around your teeth even after you brush them I suspect that my brush is on it's way out it's not doing it's job fucking properly also have you ever flossed then smelt that yellow shit it takes out?? That shit is fucking gross it especially stinks if you have been smoking for a while before flossing.

It's likely that your mother has been inserting your toothbrush into your father's anus in an attempt to spice up their lovemaking.

It's been beating It's Always Sunny so far this season.

The addition of the brother in law is a welcome plus.

"Look, I don't know what your deal is, but I found these pills in the medicine cabinet..."

i saw some interviews with the cast and creators and stuff, and they're such pretentious faggots that i'm not sure if i can even allow myself to enjoy this show

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now