I Hadn't Eaten Pussy In a Little Bit...

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only faggots don't enjoy eating pussy. And black people.

last i checked i wasnt in the rainbow column and i perfer not eat it. Been there done that. Never really been confronted by pussy that smelled bad. When i was young i felt different i guess. Ok i hate rice pudding, always have. If there was no other food but rice pudding and i had to eat it or die i would probably eat the shit. I have to really like the girl to eat the pussy. Even if i like her i still would rather not but i will regardless.

o... and super smash triple tounge ring chik. She looks fun

I refused to eat pussy for many years, but finally decided to give it a shot with my first serious girl, and I discovered I kind of like it. Through this, I discovered I actually really enjoy eating a girl's ass out haha. I enjoy both much more when drunk

Oh yeah, and I've still only ever eaten out 3 girls ever...can't do that shit with just any bird

I refused to eat pussy for many years, but finally decided to give it a shot with my first serious girl, and I discovered I kind of like it. Through this, I discovered I actually really enjoy eating a girl's ass out haha. I enjoy both much more when drunk

Oh yeah, and I've still only ever eaten out 3 girls ever...can't do that shit with just any bird

haha a friend of mine decided finally to stop seeing a dude for grubbing on her browneye. she was drunk and still thought it was a little too much for her liking. plus he seemed to be enjoying it way more anything else.....