Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

I Hadn't Eaten Pussy In a Little Bit...

and now I'm scarred. It's all red and swollen underneath my tongue. It's like a tear that I suffered from over extending that shit. Has this ever happened to you guys? Can anyone confirm my theory?

ive had a sore tongue from using the muscle more extensively than i normally do in my day to day, however it sounds liek you have da aids bro

I don't really understand what happened you, Weapon, but I would just like to use this opportunity to register my emphatic support of eating the box.

u might have rubbed the webbing of your tongue on the top of your teeth when u were doin the deed. no biggy.

that's just your tongue muscles tearing and rebuilding so you can orally annihilate the dugout in the future.

drink a recovery shake and do your stretches son - time for the big leagues.

perfectly normal. its like playing the guitar,

do it enough, and you will develop a callous

^ word

as a pickup line, you can now just show chicks your swollen tongue and say "you know what this is from?"

Rare form of guynoherpasyphilaids. You're gonna die son. Leave me all of your purple kush in your will.

We homies, right?

Hahahaha. So awesome.

You must have been eating that shit like a champion. Stimulate the clit, don't try and replicate a penis with your tongue, use your fingers for that...

Happens to me after I give a multicumming muff buff, sometimes you be so into that shit your tongue extends beyond its limits. Hard to tell when your detailing her crevice like your tongue is a detail shop. My boy had this shit pierced like this, Fuck that!......

pierced_tongue.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now