such thing as semi-legal revenge?

dwight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This clown in my neighborhood is irritating the shit out of me. He a scumbag racist Republican & says 1-"nigger" all of the time & I just hate this fuckin' dude. Normally, 2-I'd just try to knock him out, but I gotta wife & a little kid & shit & I can't be knocking people out/possibly getting my ass beat. (He's a construction worker, so he is pretty big). 3-Any of you punks know shit I can do to this fucker to make his life miserable that isn't terribly illegal? Gotta keep the peace at home. Can't be getting locked up for this shit. 4-My girl don't play... I have looked for revenge books on the web, but they are all bullshit. Slashing tires & shit. Soemthing a little more creative would be nice.

1-nothing wrong in that

2-i got a wife and a govt job, if he aint botherin you or wifey,

why the hell you tryin to play capt'n sav a hoe

3-i think we all know who the punk is here

4-damn you are a pussy ass nigger

I'm a firm believer that 99% of Americans have said that word at one point or another.

I'm also a firm believer if you can't approach shit like a man and resort to car keying and other bitch moves do one of the following.

1) fall back, shrug whatever that's bothering off learn to deal with it.

2) confront the person in question, you know, better to take a loss than be a pussy.

3) resort to bitch moves that really don't solve nothing, the person has no idea why it happened or they get revenge.

either way, make shure to turn in your testicles no point in wasting them.

This has to be the pussiest thread made in a minute.

You got beef with someone who you cant beat or outsmart then fall back.

as much as i would like to tell this guy to go fuck himself, he's right... i guess i need to decide if knocking this dude out is worth the shit i'll catch afterward? probably not...

I'm a firm believer that 99% of Americans have said that word at one point or another.

I'm also a firm believer if you can't approach shit like a man and resort to car keying and other bitch moves do one of the following.

1) fall back, shrug whatever that's bothering off learn to deal with it.

2) confront the person in question, you know, better to take a loss than be a pussy.

3) resort to bitch moves that really don't solve nothing, the person has no idea why it happened or they get revenge.

either way, make shure to turn in your testicles no point in wasting them.

Mercer won this thread

^There's a twist to that one you could try. Make the ad title say 'BBC GANGBANG, BLACK MEN NEEDED'. Write the ad as the host, the white construction dude and describe 'yourself' to a tee. Set up the date and time, and watch the darkies stroll right up to the front door and meet the host. Driveway full of Isuzu Rodeos, Mitubishi Diamantes, and beat up Acuras.

I think there's probably instances for almost anyone where an anonymous action is called upon for varying good reasons, including the fact that the other party did something that warrants a reaction, yet the responding/offended party has risk involved that must be considered. What makes this situation interesting is dude is asking about revenge, yet what is it he is getting revenge for (as in, nothing was actually done to him by this guy)?

^There's a twist to that one you could try. Make the ad title say 'BBC GANGBANG, BLACK MEN NEEDED'. Write the ad as the host, the white construction dude and describe 'yourself' to a tee. Set up the date and time, and watch the darkies stroll right up to the front door and meet the host. Driveway full of Isuzu Rodeos, Mitubishi Diamantes, and beat up Acuras.

I was gonna suggest something like this but the advert to read 'big black men wanted for rape fetish' explain in the ad that you want it as real as possible and that they will have to break the door down and that you will fight back but that you do want it to happen. Set time and date.

sit back with a beer and laugh

/nh

im a big fan of the lock his car up to a tree technique. Get all up under it with chains and locks. Secure it to the engine block. Secure it to the exhause pipe. Get the tires. Try and get some frame chains. While you arent physically damaging his property you are still making his life hell. Use masterlocks. You put him in the position where he has to damage his own shit in order to drive. get under there with a sawzaw or something to cut his shit free.. Or you coud just do his exhaust pipe in a public place. Chain it to something he cant see. When he drives off it will be loud. It will pull the shit down.

Get jiggy with it doggy