such thing as semi-legal revenge?

dwight

This clown in my neighborhood is irritating the shit out of me. He a scumbag racist Republican & says "nigger" all of the time & I just hate this fuckin' dude. Normally, I'd just try to knock him out, but I gotta wife & a little kid & shit & I can't be knocking people out/possibly getting my ass beat. (He's a construction worker, so he is pretty big). Any of you punks know shit I can do to this fucker to make his life miserable that isn't terribly illegal? Gotta keep the peace at home. Can't be getting locked up for this shit. My girl don't play... I have looked for revenge books on the web, but they are all bullshit. Slashing tires & shit. Soemthing a little more creative would be nice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i havnt had a real hangover in what seemed to have been years. i have one right now and i feel likt death. i need to eat a pizza er some shit.

ps: yer thread sucks, and so do you.

wow, not to suck my own dick or anything but i'm coming up on a year sober and dont even remember what a 'mild' hangover feels like, i can remember horrible hangovers where i woke up not able to move and not remembering how i got home, but the idea of waking up with a headache, indigestion, and some ridiculous hangover remedy is totally foreign to me now... weird.

why dont you try having him locked in a motel room for 15 years and then make him fuck own daughter??

Been a long time for me on the mail revenge tip, but maybe it has a place here. I'm not a big fan of the N word or people who use it. I'd thumb through a bunch of black oriented magazines looking for the postage paid business reply subscription cards that say bill me later and sign the dude up for as many black oriented mags, products, etc., you can. The fun thing about the mail is it's annoying to receive junk mail, and many of those places sell/share your name/address w/ others, multiplying the amount of shit he'll receive exponentially. If it has his name on it, the mail has to deliver it too. Kind of a slow annoying torture.

Remember back in the day you could order all types of shit from TV/magazines, sometimes you could have that shit sent assembled too, always w/ the bill me later or COD (charge on delivery) option. Man did I get some people good with that many, many years ago now, ha-ha.

Anyhow, if you don't like that, take a gun and blow his living room window out at 4a.m.

one of my favorite is pouring vodka(or another strong smelling liquer) on his radiator then

knoking out his tail light. so he gets pulled over and his car reaks of alchohol...

you could throw some panties in his car so his wife thinks hes cheating.

or scratch into his car with a key words like "cheatting asshole"

so once again his wife thinks hes cheating.

you could jus fuck his wife

get his kids into sagging there pants and talking "hood"