dailycrunch and yum's globetrotting chronicles

shitting

Here’s some shit from berlin…..it was by so far the coolest city I’ve ever gone to I only took a handful of photos…just couldn’t be bothered

img_2412.jpg

Totally bombed everywhere

img_2418.jpg

img_2417.jpg

img_2411.jpg

img_2405.jpg

img_2406.jpg

German politician getting her tits out

img_2220.jpg

img_2206.jpg

img_2196.jpg

Actually these last three are from Zagreb, forgot to put them in the Croatia post.

We went to Holland next

CopyofIMG_2503.jpg

mate’s place in a village called delft

CopyofIMG_2510.jpg

I took one photo is amsterdam

France

CopyofIMG_2531.jpg

CopyofIMG_2560.jpg

CopyofIMG_2563.jpg

Sherman tank in Normandy with damaged barrel

CopyofIMG_2565.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got off the train in paris and walked for 2 miles in the middle of the city and saw nothing but african hair braiding weave shops and KF-mothafucking-C's

no lie

ya man, paris is fucking thick... i remember taking one of the lines for like 45 minutes and getting off and still being in like mega thick urban city.

and as far as black dudes in paris, we walked out front a club one night and you woulda thought you were in new york. mad thugged out timbos and leather jackets, parkas and niggaz.

it was a common release party or some shit. back in like 2004.

the downtown like financial district of paris i thought was kewl too.

fuck it, i thought everywhere and everything in and about paris was kewl.

love that place. hopefully if i ever get the chance to return it will have the same crazy awesome memories/vibes as it did the first time.

unlikely though. i think the stars were just aligned properly for that excursion.

pubers2.jpg.38cddefcc08e644d000959adbeda942a.jpg

ynero1.jpg.33a34834c9d0740c022db4c6d493d655.jpg

pubekyner.jpg.287805b626c9bc928f7db3c6ace45c76.jpg

italy is simply impossible to hate. its almost an unfair comparison

My high school takes a senior trip there every year, and my Dad agreed to pay for me to go if I stayed in school and finished.

I really should have, because every single person I know who went had a fucking awesome time.

I'm hoping to go there soon though, this time on my own dime. If me and the girl get back together it'll be our next vacation, and if not I can use it for a wife hunting expedition haha

i went there with fam when i was a kid and i try to go as much as my schedule allows. i failed all languages in HS but learned to speak italian in italy.

going there the first time with the wife might cramp you up some, but its no reason to miss it altogether. i would buy a house there if i could go in with a few heads /nh, but by the time that happens i know ill have a family and shit will be different.

summary, dont wait too long italy is dope when youre younger.

ya man, paris is fucking thick... i remember taking one of the lines for like 45 minutes and getting off and still being in like mega thick urban city.

and as far as black dudes in paris, we walked out front a club one night and you woulda thought you were in new york. mad thugged out timbos and leather jackets, parkas and niggaz.

it was a common release party or some shit. back in like 2004.

the downtown like financial district of paris i thought was kewl too.

fuck it, i thought everywhere and everything in and about paris was kewl.

love that place. hopefully if i ever get the chance to return it will have the same crazy awesome memories/vibes as it did the first time.

unlikely though. i think the stars were just aligned properly for that excursion.

i had the same analysis as paris being grimy and seedy like ny, ive been to third world nations but parts of paris were nasty like ny 80's filthy

when we got out the international train station we chose the wrong side... it was dark as fuck, gloomy ALL you could hear was police sirens swirling around everywhere and no white faces.

that being said, shit. we had no problems asking for directions and whatnot.

that train station is so big that each side of it is an entirely different neighborhood. shits wicked crazy.

again, personaly... i loved it.

being that you said wicked, i do not even want to acknowledge your existence, but that train station has 2 heating coils at either end. first day i was there between 20 and 30 bums were huddled around either, i was soaked and cold from walking in the rain so i joined the huddle.

there was a bottle of liquor going around the cypha, from each warted bums mouth to the other, when it got to me i stepped back from the stench and just passed the bottle to the beaten prostitute next to me and knew then paris had mole people too.

is that really copperhead road himself???

for really really?

really?

no but seriously is it.

sure is.

I dont know about paris, I would not consider ever going back unless I had some excellent connections. A girl im knocking about with at the moment just got back a couple of days ago and thought the same, as did an irish bartender last night (unprompted)