revok gets rolled b the aussies

Lope

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YOU WOULDNT LIKE IT IF I POSTED THESE PICTURES WITHOUT THE BLACK DOT ON THEM,

fillup.jpg

fillup2.jpg

OR IF I POSTED YOUR NAME, WHERE IN CALIFORNIA YOU LIVE, AND HOW OLD YOU ARE, AMONG OTHER THINGS, ON HERE WOULD YOU?

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BUSTIN PEOPLE OUT. EVEN IF THEY'RE WELL KNOWN.

THANKS!

• Like 2

its not hating.

he posted that shit on his own site.

its not got to do with hating, its got to do with keeping his real name out of it.

that and the fact that there have been a million threads on it already.

AND, if its on his website why even make a thread in the first place.

its not got to do with hating, its got to do with keeping his real name out of it.

it doesn't seem like he is too concerned about keeping his name out of it...if so it would be different.

as far as making it a thread, ask someone else.

tho im all for not snitching or namedropping i think in this case it doesnt really matter.his name has been out for a while lots of people know who he is and what he looks like and a big part of that is becuase revok himself is putting it out there.ive seen this dudes face way back in 07 and the fool STILL puts it out there in like every video he's in nowadays..and that vid that was posted in this thread is already on his blog right now.the fool doesnt give a fuck about it obviously...but i will say that all of this is old news and tbh not very thread worthy.revok brought this shit on himself for showing his face all over the place and going on a website telling them WHERE he was at that very moment.dude should have thought it through.

but yeah dont namedrop...

tho im all for not snitching or namedropping i think in this case it doesnt really matter.his name has been out for a while lots of people know who he is and what he looks like and a big part of that is becuase revok himself is putting it out there.ive seen this dudes face way back in 07 and the fool STILL puts it out there in like every video he's in nowadays..and that vid that was posted in this thread is already on his blog right now.the fool doesnt give a fuck about it obviously...but i will say that all of this is old news and tbh not very thread worthy.revok brought this shit on himself for showing his face all over the place and going on a website telling them WHERE he was at that very moment.dude should have thought it through.

but yeah dont namedrop...

let people go onto his website and see his name and face rather than have it bombarding the whole net

he planned it

it was a publicity stunt

i heard hes got lawyers on lock.

hutz_pointing.gif

i'm not sure about all that, but it certainly seems like something strange is up

i don't know what's up in australia, but i'd normally figure if you got nabbed after committing a "spree" of crimes they'd do more than just give you a fine and let you peace out. especially after they went thru all that work to track him down

• 3 months later...