I used to fantasize about doing shit like this.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Why's it gotta be a "scummy meth head"?

Like cops don't kill random innocent people all the time.

Of course cops kill innocent people. It's a fact, look through any major city's news archives.

As for why it had to be a meth head, I used that to represent the fact that no matter how shitty the person killed was, a lot of people on this forum will side with them unconditionally simply because a cop killed them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he chose to be a cop, fuck em

or did he become a cop because he could do absolutely nothing else.

i hate how these people get called heros for doing their job or doing exactly what they signed up for.

no fire fighter wants to run into burning buildings, the same way no cop wants to get shot at.

they take the job because the odds are in their favor.

firemen sits on his ass and does nothing 80% of his career

cop gets a gun and a badge and uses its perks as such.

Yeah... seeing niggas robbing pizza delivery drivers and doing drive by's and shit really fits with a song about cops killing innocent people. :dunce:

i said song...

listen to the fucking song you retard.

especially the intro...its about cops killing an innocent man and planting a gun on him.

Funny timing on all this, because my Dad was just telling me a story about being chased as a young'n, and how it ended with him and his 3 friends beating the cops ass behind a building and stealing his gun. He then told me how it was like living in hell for a month or two after that because of how hard they cracked down, so I can't even imagine how bad Seattle must be right now

I've lost any faith in humanity after reading the comments on that hip hop site. Really, no one deserves death wished upon them, let alone for it to be something that is glorified.

granted i dont like the police,but these people are well...people as well; with families, friends, and a life just like you and i. Yes, there are cops out there that are more dirty than the scum at the bottom of my trash dumpster, however shit like this is a fucking shame.

• Like 1

granted i dont like the police,but these people are well...people as well; with families, friends, and a life just like you and i. Yes, there are cops out there that are more dirty than the scum at the bottom of my trash dumpster, however shit like this is a fucking shame.

This is certainly a valid point, but Nazis had friends and families too and I'm sure noone felt bad when they died. Fuck it, cops don't care when they kill us

I don't know that for a fact, but a vast majority of them clearly don't.

Again, I'm gunna compare them to Nazis. Some cops, I'm sure, are good people. I even know several really cool cops, even a few I've drank and hung out with. I had a cousin who was a cop.

I'm also sure there were cool Nazis, people just in it cuz it was all they could do/needed money/whatever reason. Still, as a whole Nazis were evil. That's how I feel about police

with my experiences in run-in's with cop's, I've grown to hate them more than a person who has had no run-in's with any city cop or even gun task force.. all they care about is numbers of arrests/tickets whatever. they're quick to put the blame on someone without even doing any "police work", which is why there is a bunch of fucked up shit going on. Such as planting guns/drugs, taking money, making you confess to something you didn't do. Its all about percentages to them, arrest are up! "the community is safe"