What is this shit 12oz?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't think many of you know how close this site came to disappearing last year. The reason being it, it wasn't supporting itself. The VIP accounts help, but not enough to keep this going. So we need the support of ads to keep the site going, especially with what Raven has planned for the future.

So quit bitching about this shit and just click through the ads once or twice a day. Is it really going to kill you? We're lucky enough that the advertisers are interested in appearing on this site. If you don't show them the support they need, who knows how long 12oz will last.

I cant remember ever seeing an ad that wasn't mac in the past few months

I've had this as well. I got one of the Motorolla ads today (and clicked through it), but mostly I've been getting the mac store ads which are just place holders and don't do anything for us.

Has anyone been getting the Levi's ads? We don't have any control over when these appear, so if you see one, click it then before it disappears on you.

I've had this as well. I got one of the Motorolla ads today (and clicked through it), but mostly I've been getting the mac store ads which are just place holders and don't do anything for us.

Has anyone been getting the Levi's ads? We don't have any control over when these appear, so if you see one, click it then before it disappears on you.

just got one, clicked it ans did some random clicking on the site so theysee that people arnt just clicking and closing windows.

but i did also laugh when i read "who wouldnt want a pair of freh levi's"

but im down with support. hope this site doesnt leave

Why are the ads sporadic if they're so important? I was logging in on my other browser every day to look for ads, but all I could see were the Mac ads.

We don't have any control over the ads. They have more detailed specs and procedures that I don't understand. I know that if you log on, get an ad, click to another page, get an ad, click to another page, get an ad, and never click them --eventually they'll stop showing you the ad. I don't know how they monitor this, but if you ignore it they'll eventually stop talking to you.

yeah, if you care enough to be paying for a VIP membership, you should definitely get how important the ad money is to keeping this site afloat. I mean this site is fucking retardedly expensive to run, that cash has to come from somewhere.

in short...

QUITCHERBITCHIN