my life has been flipped up side down.

illstate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words of wisdom,

Since I've got a divorce I've noticed I had just under 100 problems to deal with.

None of those problems were relationship issues, often the worst kind.

Women remind me of all kinds of crazy things, even public transportation.

According to a famous scholars and poet, statistically, after you miss one of them,

there should be another opportunity in roughly 15 minutes.

my ex frequently hits me up and tells me she wants to get back together.

for the most part, i hate her.

but i still want her back.

since breaking up with her ive smashed two broads.

so i felt a tad better.

but right now women arent too appealing to me, /nh.

so fuck it do what you gotta do but dont make yourself look weak by making contact with her

or telling her you want her back.

i made that mistake one too many times and im still a fucking trainwreck.

i need a fucking beer now.

• Like 2

so i felt a tad better.

so fuck it do what you gotta do but dont make yourself look weak by making contact with her

TRUTH.

/trainwreckoner

See now Im in a similar predicament...although Im the one making the decision to move on. Im only 23 and I notice Im still young and can make big changes in an instant. Im sacrificing everything I have for a life where Im at and moving away. To get away and start a clean slate. I have a girl....she loves me to death and is heart broken over my choice. But I know I can make life better elsewhere after such sacrifices. I know it sucks bro but!!! DONT PUT YOUR LIFE ON HOLD THINKING SHES THE ONLY ONE!

Illstate --I take back my whole rant about starting your life over and enjoying it. Do some real harm to this girl and her family. Start worshiping Satan, then sacrifice a goat on their front lawn before writing some creepy satanic passage on the side of their house in blood. After that, fly to Chicago and kill Oprah's boyfriend.

StedmanXL.jpg

Not only will it destroy your ex and her relationship with the family, but it will probably force her parents to move. The emotional stress of Stedman's death will drive her mother to divorce her dad, further destroying your ex's world. You'll also serve a life without parole sentence, become a cult icon, and in 15 years Keifer Sutherland's son with perform a breakthrough role as you on the silver screen.

Did I mention you'll get to work out and read a lot?

i havent really been on the oonzt for a while just to check quick threads out but i feel like i just have to vent and i know there are guys out there that will give me back either good advise or shit that will make me laugh.

i was engaged to a girl i met my sophomore year of high school. we had been together for over 5 and a half years. and last month just when i thought everything was good in my life she busts out with she cant do this any more and that she feels like we are room mates. i do understand that we fight alot and mostly dumb shit. also our stress level is real high since we are both 22 and owned a home and had lots of bills to pay and not much money to have fun with. so we decided that in November we would split up. so all weekend i helped her move in to her new spot and i moved back with my parents. we are still cool wit each other so thats a god thing. we didnt leave the relationship with problems. we still talk and she is still going to be around. i didnt think it would be so bad but im starting to feel shitty about all this. all i know is this girl and now instead of coming home to her i come home to my lil bro, sis and parents. and i go from having a nice house to a lil ass room in the basement. and a long drive to and from work.

these are some reasons why we split.

she doesnt think she wants kids, i do

i like to blow money she like to save

her parents dont like me cuz im not christian

we fight alot

she wanted to get married so i bought a ring and everything now she doesnt because she feels we are to young

she thinks we will never get out of debt because of the house.

and other reasons that i cant think of

what would u guys do if u were in my shoes. i want to get back with her or should i just move on??? i dont know what to do.

end of rant

Welcome to life.

Your girl is a typical smut and wants to fuck other dudes.

Being freinds with her will not only make you look like an even bigger chump than she apparently already sees you, but it'll also open you up to seeing her with other dudes.

Nomatter how much you lie to yourself, you're NOT down with seeing her with other dudes.

Get your manwhore on and move the fuck on.

still be cool with her. 5 years is a bit. no reason not to be cool. i'd take this as an opportunity to work on yourself and your personal goals. your 22. this is an advantage. you still have a long way to go. still talk to her ifs yous are like that but if it hurts for a bit then step off for your own good. for a bit anyway. go do something with your life.

^This person is an idiot.

Don't listen to this person.

so i felt a tad better.

My life in a nutshell right here, even the girls arent appealing statement. /nh

I'm not one to ask for advice. but from what people have told me, give it time, give her space. break off all contact info with her, and take some time to yourself. get this girl out of your head and have some free time. like Earl said, test some waters, fuck man you've been out of the game since you were like 16. times have changed, time to catch up. and like other wise men in here have said, if its meant to be, it'll fall back into place. right now you gotta let it run its course.

well thanks for all the advise. looks like i need to give her the space and do my own thing.. besides all this things are looking up. i have a great job and was told by the owner like 2 months ago that they will be making operation manager hopefully with in the next 2 years as the company continues to grow. so i will double my income to atleast 60k a year which i cant wait for. so i plan on staying wit my parents paying off my credit cards buying a new ride then looking for a spot to rent out before i get the promotion and buy another crib.

and as for the house im looking in to people renting it out. i wanted to sell it but u all know how the is going so im trying to see wats up with the whole rent out thing. my mom is also having surgery in 2 weeks and wont be working for 2 months so i will be helping my parents by tossing $600 for staying here.

and as for the tit flicks she always saw what would go on on the ontz so she wouldnt let me take flicks..lol buts she half mexican and puerto rican wit huge tit and wide hips wit a big ass. the thing im going to miss the most is smashing that every night.

thanks again