my life has been flipped up side down.

illstate

well shits a lil complicated then just cutting her off. my lil sis is real close with her its like her older sis and we had told her we would take her to the circus in acouple weeks so ill see her then and 2morrow nite i have to pick her up cuz she is taking my lil bro to get his drivers license on friday. so i stopped calling her to see how she doing and shit like that i only call for things not related to the relationship. so im not all over her saying please baby lets get back 2gether, im giving her space and we will see what happens from here. and as for friends or family moving in wit me well there is no one that is dependable enough. and i have a dog and hes already home atleast 8 hours on his own if i was on my own it wouldnt be good cuz some times i work 12 hour days and thats not good 2 leave him home alone that long. so for now my bro takes care of him till i get home. once i get that promotion and work and its a steady 8 to 4pm job ill move out. it just seems like we are wasting so much, a ring im still paying for, a fucking house, and lots of good memories, alot better ones then worse ones.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it aint that im acting like an adult. ever since i was young i wanted to leave home just like every teen but i decided to wait for the right time. so me and my ex got a crib planned on getting married. i have work construction since i was in 8th grade. didnt really get in to the whole party and drinking thing. i just like to smoke some greenery. so thats y i aint big on going out and partying i would just chill at home wit my ex or paint some fr8's and chill wit the family. so i know i have to go out more just havent really felt like doing it in a long time. i know i have to change shit up so ill see how shit goes.

cant believe i went from showing my house in the home photo thread and saying i bought a ring in the what have u bought recently thread to this now.. holy shit just when u think ur life is set u get smacked in the face this is definitely a lesson and wake up call.

p.s.

she did promise me some body art action last week so if i do hit it again ill take flicks for all u guys. lol good looking out oontz

p.s.

she did promise me some body art action last week so if i do hit it again ill take flicks for all u guys. lol good looking out oontz

survey-dumb-fuck.jpg

You're going to get trapped in a booty trap. Take my advice and do what you want with it, but you should get out now and stay clear of that shit. Be "friends" if you want, but don't keep dragging out intimate moments with this chick. Not just sex, don't go treating her to dinner, cuddling on the couch, or hugging longer than you would a creepy aunt. All that shit will add up to one big fucking headache if you do try to move on.

Get out now and start fresh. You're 22, that's fucking young. You should go out and "date" for a little while. Get your feet wet in many ponds and learn from any mistakes or mishaps. You'll also start putting together a do's and don'ts list of what you want in a woman, opposed to just relating everything back to the Christian piggy bank.

You can get whiskey dick and let some dumb drunk broad you met at the bar try and suck life back into it for a half hour, while you watch family guy and eat a taco.

Just don't let her convince you to come back. Stay away from this one man.go back, just keep going in whatever direction you can lead yourself away from that relationship.

yes!

Dont go back. You spent 5 years of your life with this girl and now she sees you as roommates. fuck that shit. shit will never be the same. she will always have the upperhand because she dumped you and sees yall as "roommates." yuck. dont waste anymore time its a lost cause your only gonna get down on yourself.

anyways decisions you make when your 15 never work out well.

move on. make regretful sexual decisions.

i just read the part about how shes like an older sister to your sister and takes care of your little brother. thats really complicated. it'd be a lot easier to move on but this chick is still gonna be around whether you like it or not, unless you do something about it, and chances are once she starts getting some action from pablo at the bar your gonna hear about it and its gonna suck. this is a complicated situation my man. i think you should start distancing yourself as much as possible. ive seen a really good friend get sucked into his first loves mental bull shit insecurity manipulation games for years ( i also experienced this a little bit in high school ) and it just ends up fucking with your head in the long run. i wouldnt go back to her man gotta build a new life without flakey bitch

survey-dumb-fuck.jpg

You're going to get trapped in a booty trap. Take my advice and do what you want with it, but you should get out now and stay clear of that shit. Be "friends" if you want, but don't keep dragging out intimate moments with this chick. Not just sex, don't go treating her to dinner, cuddling on the couch, or hugging longer than you would a creepy aunt. All that shit will add up to one big fucking headache if you do try to move on.

Get out now and start fresh. You're 22, that's fucking young. You should go out and "date" for a little while. Get your feet wet in many ponds and learn from any mistakes or mishaps. You'll also start putting together a do's and don'ts list of what you want in a woman, opposed to just relating everything back to the Christian piggy bank.

good advice right here ^^

I went through the same shit, minus a house, with my high school sweetheart last year. My advice is to not listen to anyone on here and give yourself the chance to figure out how to be on your own. You missed a lot of the whole "figuring myself out" time and this is a good chance to start. If you can piece yourself together in a crisis like this, then you are on the right path. No one knows you and hers relationship better than you do, Im sure youll know what to do.

I handled it by putting pills up my nose and waking up with vodka in my orange juice. My only advice is not to do that.

Keep your head up.

• Like 1