Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gnarly Sheen

So... my roommate just called. He's got the swine flu

Yeah, no joke either. He just called and dropped that shit on me. I thought he was joking, but was mad serious. I'm a healthy dude and have had the seasonal flu shot, but I'm pretty skeptical on staying at my house for a while. Think i might stay with the girl for a few days.

Anyone know of anyone close that's had this shit. I'm pretty sure that it's just been blown the fuck out of proportion but i got asthma and shit, so that could turn bad.

Yeah, i'm probably getting the fuck outa here for a while haha.

Currently rocking a particle respirator

• Like 2

Congratulations, you probably have swine flu as well.

Man, I could... I'm not really sure. I'm not showing any symptoms except I had a cough yesterday, but today i'm cool.

Who knows, time will tell.

Kick your roommate out.

No shit, that's what i said. He needs to get the fuck out for a while, but his mother is battling breast cancer so he can't expose her to that.

I'm pretty sure I had this shit when it made it's rounds through Queens a while back, 3-4 days and done.

My boy got that shit though and was out of commission for 3 weeks, fucking pussy.

The only thing that can fend it off is eating 2 porkchops wrapped in bacon cooked over an open flame for every meal.

I'm 99% sure I have it right now. I'm on the 5th day of the flu, 3rd day of running a fever, and 2 of those days were 102+ degrees. I went to the Dr, they put a mask on me and gave me some Codeine. No throwing up at least, but fuck a fever. I'm just riding it out.

most of my friends have had it. 3-4 days of really bad fever and then its done. Ive never seen an illness get so ridiculously blown out of proportion by the media.

^^^ MY thoughts exactly. The only reason I am worried about it is because I got the asthma and that should could get nasty.

But i aint trying to be a pussy about it. Just wondering if anyone has been exposed to it and won the battle.

most of my friends have had it. 3-4 days of really bad fever and then its done. Ive never seen an illness get so ridiculously blown out of proportion by the media.

Didnt they say like 2 years ago that bird flu was ganna be the second plague?

The media feeds off of this shit

I feel you on the asthma, wasn't trying to be a dick, well yeah I was but I retract. My girl's got asthma and she's fighting the same shit. It sucks, the shortness of breath shit is a bitch, just medicate and sleep.

• Like 1

The media is hyping the swine flu up really tough.

About ten people in Washington state have died from it.

But when you think about it, hella fucking people die from the flu everyday.

So the swine flu is a misnomer.

It is suppose to be called whine flu.

I heard from a reliable source that TPWF's don't get swine flu, as swine flu is scared of gay.

Twinky, you'll be ok dude.

• Like 1

i have only got the flu once besides last week. i think it was the swine type.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now