So I went to Ikea today...

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My living room is bigger than the selection area for Desks, which was why I was there.

Ballin outta control!

Yea I was disappointed the first time I went there too.

I think some of their stuff is nice

but most of the walk thru the store feels like you're walking thru one huge dorm room.

dude, I was looking at the mail order catalog and the desk selection was very disappointing. They don't even have "office" as a selection online.

I really need a desk, too. I kinda want one of those glass ones.

I still feel like I should check out the IKEA in Red Hook, I can't believe they have an IKEA ferry at this point.

I know I should invest in a good desk or even build one custom. What i have now is cheap and well it does work to an extent but being that it is cheap makes it hard to be put back together strong once I move. I was hoping to find something then just keep it in the box so when i do move its easy and I dont have to break it down just to put back together.

The stuff that is in the LEKSVIK series is not all that bad if your into the stained wood country look. I have 4 separate pieces of furniture from that series and they all are holding up really well. my son beats the shit out of the stuff with toys and slams the doors to things nothing has blown up yet. cant complain only spending around $800 on stuff that holds up good all considering when anywhere else it would be 3 or 4 times the cost.

You know how I know you're all gay?

Because you're on a graffiti website arguing over which is better, IKEA or Crate & Barrel.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i got a dresser at ikea and assembled it, its working fine other than the whole "slowly falling apart and screws backing out one day leaving it a dusty hazardous expensive collapsed mess" thing

A series of very unfortunate events left me stranded in Maryland, and all I could find was a fucking IKEA, one of the worst days of my life. 95 degrees out and no one there knew how to get back to philly on public transportation.

took me 7 buses and 10 fuckin' hours.

FUCK IKEA

A series of very unfortunate events left me stranded in Maryland, and all I could find was a fucking IKEA, one of the worst days of my life. 95 degrees out and no one there knew how to get back to philly on public transportation.

took me 7 buses and 10 fuckin' hours.

FUCK IKEA

oh man. the college park one? your life sucks.