Reverse Racism aka Jokes About Whitey

nsmbfan

however..i do find it ironic that the p.c term for people who are mixed with black and white is "mulatto" ..... when in fact the term root comes from the 'Portuguese and Spanish word mulato , (which itself is derived from mula, mule; from Old Spanish; from Latin mūlus), by analogy with the mule, which is the hybrid offspring of a horse and a donkey'.

thanks guys...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People die. Lifetime lasts usually less than 100 years. It's ridiculous to think there's been some kind of an institutional idea of racism that was "invented" by someone and carried out through centuries as a school of thought. Just look at how much things have changed in 100 years. After nazis the whole notion of different races within human race has been impugned

Like Realism already said, people create hierarchy based on differences in appearance. But I think it's possible to change shit too. I mean we're talking about it right? Many people think any kind of segregation is fucked up. Most racism today is just ignorance and hasty, impulsive slurs, instead of current scientific consensus as it used to be.

Much much worse racism can be found in Russia or, for example in Johannesburg, where it's carried out by South Africans against Somali immigrants etc.

PICT0083.jpg.2784c88a9dd4d8d5535027f79f1da07a.jpg

Racism wasnt invented, its human nature.

Humnakind will always divide itself on some pretense of existance or physical appearance

If it was all white people, the blonde people would fight the burnette people

Like in Africa where the tribes attack each other over langauge barriers and regions

Like Europeans Fight over ideology

Its just easy to label someone an enemy and identify them if they are a diffrent color.

Had Hitlers master plan worked, right now itd be WW3 Between the catholics and The Protestants or The White people who can dance against those of us who cant

• Like 1

seriously have you read a history book? who put white people in power in the first place...they put themselves in power by stomping all over any other kind of people they came across. they did this by using the divide and conquer technique, spreading diseases that killed natives of everywhere they "discovered" by the hundreds of thousands, massacred millions of natives and blacks based on their race, and brainwashing people with self hatred and christianity. how are you questioning my logic when nothing you're saying is relevant to your point? white people didn't invent racism because minorites in the bronx have low test scores and asians do good on standardized tests? how does that even help to prove your point? as far as i'm concerned, racism was invented when race-based slavery was invented. notice i did not say all slavery--i'm aware that same-race slavery is much older. but who invented race-based slavery? white portuguese and white spaniards. again historical facts. i'm not even taking a side--i'm just saying what happened. you can't deny the experience of millions of people just because it doesn't make you feel good to accept it's the truth. white people invented racism, period. shoot even the white supremecists would agree with that--they're proud of it i'm sure. anyway i've wasted too much time on this.

jeez its two thousand fucking nine and people are still bitching about this shit?

It seems like the older folk still bicker about this shit, my generation, on the other hand, it seems like the line of division is seemingly beginning to blur. Granted racism still exists and is still very apparent in today's society, I really think people need to integrate more and shut the fuck up. trip more acid as well...it brings people together.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

Another way to see this is to look at the dates.

In merriam-webster.com the date is marked 1933 for the word racism. That would mean the whole argument of "wether or not human traits are based on race/color" is only 76 years old.

Before that there sure was racism, and I'm sure outright sadistic torture was frowned upon, but generally I doubt there was a conscious effort to even discuss this in international, scientific level. More like an old habit that started to get questioned in 1800s.

"I was mad when I heard The Amazing Race wasn't about white people."

"It's not that I think the Nazis were right, or anything. It's just that, we weren't there, we don't know."

"I think slavery was an awful, awful period in our history, but when I look at what's become of black culture since emancipation, I think you have to admit, maybe the Confederacy was on to something"

"I really don't know why we need a whole month dedicated to blacks. It's not like they're the only ones that suffered. I mean, what about us whites? We're the ones that have to deal with these monkeys everyday, but you don't see us demanding a whole month to ourselves."

Zach Braff is a beast.

I read the first post not the rest

but I don't know any white jokes (not stand up but the kind of jokes that get repeated and passed around)

I think the only people that do are maybe old Native Americans and old black cowboys and blues dudes that look like bb king

I bet Native Americans have some pretty good ones

white people did invent racism. it doesn't matter how you feel about the topic that's just a fact. and the term reverse racism is stupid because 99% of white people cant truly be the victim of racism. racism means being systematically kept down because of your race (slavery, segregation, that kind of stuff.) how many places in the world are you going to earn less money, be more likely to get locked up, have people assume you're a criminal just because you're white? it doesn't happen. racism is white people doing it to people of color. reverse racism doesn't exist. when other people do it to white people, it's not racism it's prejudice. there's a difference between talking trash about another race and designing society to keep certain races in the lowest class.

oh and to stay on topic,

what does a white man do when he catches his wife cheating?

forgives her.

what does a white man do when he's unhappy with his government?

he writes them a letter.

your logic is hilarious.

designing society to keep certain races in the lowest class?

you mean by providing them with free housing, public, food stamps, the list goes on.

no sympathy for that shit. especially when over half the black people I encounter i just want to fucking beat up because they've obviously made it their goal to be a peice of shit in society.

there's a difference between talking trash about another race and designing society to keep certain races in the lowest class.

We just designed the RIMS that keep you in the lower class.

bling bling bitch.

bling bling.

oh and to stay on topic,

what does a white man do when he catches his wife cheating?

forgives her.

what does a white man do when he's unhappy with his government?

he writes them a letter.

what does a black man do when he catches his wife cheating?

fucks another fat white bitch in a busted Saturn Coupe

what does a black man do when he's unhappy with his government?

gets on TV to tell the world the president hates black people

kanyeblastsw0pc.jpg

your logic is hilarious.

designing society to keep certain races in the lowest class?

you mean by providing them with free housing, public, food stamps, the list goes on.

no sympathy for that shit. especially when over half the black people I encounter i just want to fucking beat up because they've obviously made it their goal to be a peice of shit in society.

Truth. I love how black people are always quick to blame the "white man" for their shortcomings instead of taking the initiative to make themselves better people.

This is why i have little tolerance for blacks