Reverse Racism aka Jokes About Whitey

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the term reverse racism implies whit people invented racism.

double you tee eff?

white people did invent racism. it doesn't matter how you feel about the topic that's just a fact. and the term reverse racism is stupid because 99% of white people cant truly be the victim of racism. racism means being systematically kept down because of your race (slavery, segregation, that kind of stuff.) how many places in the world are you going to earn less money, be more likely to get locked up, have people assume you're a criminal just because you're white? it doesn't happen. racism is white people doing it to people of color. reverse racism doesn't exist. when other people do it to white people, it's not racism it's prejudice. there's a difference between talking trash about another race and designing society to keep certain races in the lowest class.

oh and to stay on topic,

what does a white man do when he catches his wife cheating?

forgives her.

what does a white man do when he's unhappy with his government?

he writes them a letter.

Can somebody still explain the health insurance one to me?

Is my health insurance racist or funny?

P.S. us crackers sho' can't dance either.

I can't tell if youre being serious. Its a joke because white people have insurance and people of other races don't, probably because they can't afford it.

.....but I'm white and don't have insurance, so, yeah.

white people did invent racism. it doesn't matter how you feel about the topic that's just a fact. and the term reverse racism is stupid because 99% of white people cant truly be the victim of racism. racism means being systematically kept down because of your race (slavery, segregation, that kind of stuff.) how many places in the world are you going to earn less money, be more likely to get locked up, have people assume you're a criminal just because you're white? it doesn't happen. racism is white people doing it to people of color. reverse racism doesn't exist. when other people do it to white people, it's not racism it's prejudice. there's a difference between talking trash about another race and designing society to keep certain races in the lowest class.

You're an angry idiot

Your definition of racism is institutional racism, where as what you describe as prejudice is regular racism.

oh and to stay on topic,

what does a white man do when he catches his wife cheating?

forgives her.

what does a white man do when he's unhappy with his government?

he writes them a letter.

who made it the way you're supposing? white people? who put the white people in power in the first place? translucent people?

while we are stating facts, would i be racist/prejudice to say asians typically score higher on standardized tests? or the bronx has the lowest test scores out of all five boroughs, while the highest in minority population?

why would something have to be designed to keep someone down? if some one has superior intelligence they would rise to the top would they not? what is your logic exactly? (see first sentence again)

what do white people make for dinner?

reservations.

who made it the way you're supposing? white people? who put the white people in power in the first place? translucent people?

while we are stating facts, would i be racist/prejudice to say asians typically score higher on standardized tests? or the bronx has the lowest test scores out of all five boroughs, while the highest in minority population?

why would something have to be designed to keep someone down? if some one has superior intelligence they would rise to the top would they not? what is your logic exactly? (see first sentence again)

what do white people make for dinner?

reservations.

seriously have you read a history book? who put white people in power in the first place...they put themselves in power by stomping all over any other kind of people they came across. they did this by using the divide and conquer technique, spreading diseases that killed natives of everywhere they "discovered" by the hundreds of thousands, massacred millions of natives and blacks based on their race, and brainwashing people with self hatred and christianity. how are you questioning my logic when nothing you're saying is relevant to your point? white people didn't invent racism because minorites in the bronx have low test scores and asians do good on standardized tests? how does that even help to prove your point? as far as i'm concerned, racism was invented when race-based slavery was invented. notice i did not say all slavery--i'm aware that same-race slavery is much older. but who invented race-based slavery? white portuguese and white spaniards. again historical facts. i'm not even taking a side--i'm just saying what happened. you can't deny the experience of millions of people just because it doesn't make you feel good to accept it's the truth. white people invented racism, period. shoot even the white supremecists would agree with that--they're proud of it i'm sure. anyway i've wasted too much time on this.

LK.jpg.6831d843828d310b30c8dd17988e65d9.jpg

I agree black people are funnier.

Chappelle, Jamie Foxx, Chris Rock, Paul Mooney, Richard Pryor, Martin Lawrence, etc.

I just don't find guys like Seinfeld that funny. Or Woody Allen or Dane Cook or Gallgher or whomever. Jim Carey was funny on In Living Color though.

paul mooney is boring. "white people white people white people"

chris rock is good.

chappelle kills shit.

jamie foxx and martin lawrence shouldnt even be on a list of funny people.

dane cook is a retard that steals good jokes and makes them bad.

gallagher... really? this guy is funny to no one. ever.

woody allen, i like his movies.. never seen his stand up.

jim carrey/seinfeld not funny.

louis ck. my personal favorite.

edit: and since this is a racism thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY&NR=1&feature=fvwp