Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EastHastings

Your favorite enviroment to write in

ie. day, night, evening, morning.

indoors, outdoors, billboards, freights, brick, penises

bombing, pieceing, straights/simples

storming, raining, sunny, cloudy, snowing

me, i would have to go for throws on an open floor or a factory during a thunderstorm in the south during summer. in the daytime of course.

next?

my ideal setting would be an unburnt 10 mi train yard at about 6am in November in California.

A public chill spot. Like right under the publics noses eg a drain or roof top. Or my dream a commuter train yard with no one in sight for hours.

considering im from texas... i hot the cold so i love to go out when it is a bit hot no matter what day or night i have done a couple all nighters though and they were fun. I like to be alone just because im not able to think if someone is standing around me.

hittin main streets at like 3 am with a dense fog.always fun.dont care where..preferably in the NE.i had alot of fun in bethlehem and allentown.i might move there one day.

hitting shelters, fences and other stuff with throwups along the tracksides in a beautiful scandinavian frosty and snowy night.. Loving it..

throw ups, by the pound, in the lane of a freight yard, in the winter, occasionally sipping some peppermint tea from my thermos to keep warm...

nice chill spots where I can stop part way through and have a smoke before I do my outlines

sounds perfect

abandons during thunderstorms in the day

freights on a cloudy day

rooftop spot at about 4/5pm when people start turning their headlights lights on, on a misty day

Tracksides or cleans around the devils hour (3am) on one of those nights where its not windy but theres an icy crispness to the air oh yeah.

Dusk bombing up industrial areas/warehouse n factory districts

a cool fall night with a full moon giving just enough light on a outside line of clean mixed boxcars. and being the only person for a few miles with a fat sack of paint. doesnt get better than that.

but painting on the I-5 or I-95 at midnight is like nothing else.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now