Stress Reducing Combos

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real talk though... anybody who has COLD SHOWER in their mix has something seriously wrong with them.

You have something seriously wrong with you.

a cold shower from time to time kicks ass. no way is this something to do on the regular, but every once in awhile it's fantastic. the actual showering kinda sucks, but the feeling of refreshment afterwards is worth it.

a cold shower from time to time kicks ass. no way is this something to do on the regular, but every once in awhile it's fantastic. the actual showering kinda sucks, but the feeling of refreshment afterwards is worth it.

This is 100% on point. The actual cold shower is horrible, but it's worth it for how good you feel afterwards, especially on some 100 degree hellhole of a day

The best stress relief for me is to kick the shit out of someone. I've calmed down ALOT over the last year, to the point that I can't even remember the last time I was in a fight, but I'm due for one soon. I guess it's the only coping mechanism I ever developed for life, since I used to regularly get in 3-5 fights a week. It's kinda like how Dexter has to kill people to feel normal, if I don't viscously assault someone every once in awhile I get really agitated and angry

stress relief for me is to kick the shit out of someone. I've calmed down ALOT over the last year, to the point that I can't even remember the last time I was in a fight, but I'm due for one soon. I guess it's the only coping mechanism I ever developed for life, since I used to regularly get in 3-5 fights a week. It's kinda like how Dexter has to kill people to feel normal, if I don't viscously assault someone every once in awhile I get really agitated and angry

You ever thought about getting into that MMA shit?

Or kickboxing, like your pops?

I'm sure you'll have to train and learn a bunch of shit first, but it might actually be good for you.

seriously painting.

everything disappears when my piece is coming out the way i want it to.

boxing not so much anymore, when i was younger i boxed a lot. won a few competitions then i lost 2 matches and by lost i mean i got annihilated like total ass whoopped didnt train as hard got cocky etc, so now the gym takes the place of fighting because im all grows up and have a lot more to lose.