Stress Reducing Combos

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if any of you ever get the chance, fishing is probably one of the most peaceful things you can do. i never thought i would enjoy fishing. but i went to some family members to visit and they have a pond with catfish and bass on their property. i dont know what it is about fishing but its very soothing. if your like me and have alot of racing thoughts and anxiety it goes away when your fishing. because your so focused on casting the line and trying to get a catch and when you do it feels hella good. i know most of you are in the city and probably dont get the chance to go out in the country that much but if you do, do it. its really worth it.

pics

Picture

Picture 684

^^^the fish.

sorry for just bringing links but my computer is very slow and i cant upload them to image shack.

btw im fucking getting faT. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Booze is my usual fallback but the fuckarse faggot shithead fuckwit doctor just put me on some antibiotics and I can't drink or focus my attention for long. I'm like permanently tired and almost permanently pissed off. Any ideas oh wise 12oz'ers? Thanks in advance

Sorry, forgot to mention. Cause of the meds I can't real focus and am weak and lethargic. I usually train 4-5 times a week which I love. So stress reduction without weights or booze. Painting chill day spots(can't run for shit atm) works well. Any other suggestions?