I love Husk

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I lost Husk

i do remember walking down the highway and seeing a drunk swerve and skid out into the guardrail and just wallking by them at 4 this morning and just saying "hey whatsup" and keep walking down the highway. to the people that crashed that must of bee n weird.

• Like 2

I was drinking hurricanes around a fire last night, then my friend who was making the hurricanes took a swig of the rum and spat it into the fire and it made a big blue fireball. That's when I grabbed the bottle and saw that it was 140 proof.

I had about 6 of these...I woke up this morning in a hammock with a dog licking my face.

i woke up with the worst god damn hangover i've had in a looong time. i was all kinds of fucked up last night, taking shots of jager, which i fuckin despise, and all sorts of other shit i never drink. turns out i also lost one of my friends through the course of the night haha. but he found his way.