So I'm making a last-minute trip to Chicago... What do I HAVE to do?

sheesh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
there are like 10 threads about this, search and ye shall find the answer.

i was only on for a couple of minutes earlier, seemed easier to just ask again...

while this is actually a pretty funny little graphic, i did that exact thing and then realized, hey this is not gonna be what actual chicagoans would suggest, let me see what the good people (and the smart-asses) at 12 ounce prophet would suggest, and yall didn't let me down

So, aren't you going to ask where teh aWs0m3 graFf sh0pz are?

no, i'm not 12

it's free.....

http://oi.uchicago.edu/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriental_Institute,_Chicago

and this actually looks pretty damn interesting, this might have just been added to the schedule...

2194415797_c91d81bd9c.jpg

3265217435_8a6a8f7f0e.jpg

go to hot dougs and lula cafe.

go to the art institute of chicago.

newdandyism-ferris-buellers-day-off-a-james-speyer.jpg

Now you can own a peice of Saturday morning movie rerun history. The house that appeared in the 1986 John Hughes movie, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, where it was the fictional home of Ferris’ best friend, Cameron Frye (played by Alan Ruck) is up for sale by Sotheby’s.

The house was designed by architects A. James Speyer and David Haid, both students of Mies van der Rohe. The home’s steel and glass International Style shows Mies’ influence, and the floor-to-ceiling windows provide 360-degree views of the surrounding woods. All just for a measly 2.3 millio

• Like 1

DONT go to hot dougs. that place is SHIT. anyplace that claims they serve Chicago hot dogs and use boar meat, or ostrich meat or aligator meat is NOT a chicago dog. fuck the yuppie shit. REAL dogs use pure vienna. try "donolds" on 23rd and western while your at it(since its close) go to the mexican fine arts mesuem. on 19th and wood. its free and the largest in the U.S. its pretty small whichsays a lot).