HALLOWEEN EDITION weekend plans thread

injury

Today: get on the train, go to store, acquire paint. Maybe conceive plan to retrieve ipod from house.

Tonight: avoid homosexual advances of roomate

Tomorrow: Get back on train, take pictures of graffiti, apply for another job.. maybe I'll be "qualified" this time. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow Night: still unknown. probably something vandalism related especially if nothing happens tonight.

Sunday: Homework, sleep

Nothing exciting or wild.. lame. What about you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JohnLester#31

Tonight: Staying in

Tomorrow: Staying in

Sunday: Going to church to sit on the preachers lap

The day after: Staying in

The day after that: Staying in

today-drop girl off at work, get the last of halloween costume together, rack books, work on art for upcoming show, pick girl up, ?????

tommarow-???, work on art, ???, go to party, go to other party to see sisters band, ???

sunday- work from the ass crack of dawn til the early evening.

Also maybe have homeboy tattoo me in there somewhere too.

today: grab lunch with the homie, and roll with him to the halloween shop to get his costume...i got mine online a week ago.

tonight: roll out to my homies "6th annual halloween kegger party"...i missed the first 5 annual parties..but his rsvp thing on facebook says over 100 people are signed up to go.

tomorrow: wake up early and go into work...come home and take a nap.

tomorrow night: roll out with homegirl to her homegirls halloween party...i hope there will be some cute females there.

sunday morning: go to work early, come home and take another nap.

today - lounge, internets, some beers maybe if I can be bothered to go to the shop

tomorrow - get a lift or train to another city, paint a wall with some of the mandem, get drunk asap, go to friend's party, ingest cocaine, try to get a bit of sleep

sunday - get earlyish train back here and go to work at 2, curse the fact that I feel awful, 6 hours will feel like 12, get home, eat and sleep

Tonight I'm probably just doing the usual nonsense, hitting the bar and hoping something fun happens

Tomorrow my favorite bar is hosting what is supposed to be a pretty good Halloween party. I really hope it's poppin, because if not I have no clue what to get into as NOONE is having parties this year

Sunday my friend is having a baby shower, which is being held at my second favorite bar. From 4 PM on I imagine myself being very, very drunk