when is enough enough aka junkie friends are assholes

blood fart

I have a theory about that.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah feel sorry for me blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah i want everyone to know about my life struggles blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah im like a lost puppy dog in a forest full of wolves blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah im not really an addict blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

cool story bR0.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my best friends had a really bad oxy contin/heroin addiction. I helped as much as I could but it wasn't doing anything. I cut off contact with him for a year, he actually cleaned his shit up so we could hang out again. He knew I would never hang out with him when he was on oxy's. HE stayed sober for months, I lived with him and his girl for a few months this summer. We partied, drug free except for a few slip ups but he kept his shit in line. I got mad cause he slipped up one time to many and didn't talk to him for a week. Then he comes and finds me, sober, we hang out for a week straight had awesome last day together, I tattooed him we beat people up, destroyed shit, got hammered.

I let this mother fucker borrow my car to go to the store one night and he crashed it and died. Sober too. He had a kid on the way too.

So, I don't know. I guess if she was really your friend she would have stopped for you. It seems fucked to turn your back on a best friend but it actually works.

ya shai, i've been to a couple meetings for various shit and i feel what your saying, i think just sitting around talking about being all fucked up and shit all the time can make it worse on some people. i mean if it helps some get shit off their chest or whatever thats good for them, but i know if i was trying to kick something i'd be like you, i couldnt sit around that shit all the time, it would lead to me getting fucked up again. i'd just have to do my own thing and stay as far away from shit and people that would get me back into it.

actually saw one of my best friends growing up last night for the first time in a couple years cause hes been all fucked up on heroin, and just kinda secluded himself from anyone that wasnt also fucked up. hes one of the dudes i was talking about who went in blowing OCs, and came out shooting heroin, and i found out he got out of a rehab a month ago again and has been clean so far.

dude took my number and i told him to call me whenever he wants and that i'll kick it day or night, i wanna see this dude actually kick this shit and start hanging around again. hes one of the best dudes i've known, the type of dude that would kick in the gates of hell to save your ass.

So I offered the Western Union to another friend, as I said a few days ago.

Turns out that when she went to pick it up, it had already been picked up.

I guess the junkie friend's dude picked it up and didn't feel the need to tell me about it.

This entire thing just has me annoyed and aggravated.

One of the reasons I cut off all my friends that are still using is because I don't want to have to deal with shit like this.

I've worked hard to get to the place in life that I am at now, and have my own shit that I have to deal with.

To have other people try to come along and want me to help them take care of the problems that they bring on themselves is just pissing me the fuck off.

I had quite a few friends growing up that I had to drop. I had a really hard time doing it, but in the long run I think I made good decisions, as alot of them never changed. I've found that people get so self centered on drugs, they can sense even the slightest bit of empathy/sympathy coming from you and see it as an opportunity to get something for themselves out of it. I'm to the point where I will flat out ignore some of them when I see them, because even acknowledging them by small talk leads to "hey, can I crash at your house for e few days", or "you got like $5 I could borrow? How about a cigarette? Beer?" etc....I see one of my best friends growing up that lived across the street from me now and then, and he has perpetually been clean "for 2 weeks" for the last five years. I've even seen him walking around with the empty gas can. Shit sucks, there is only so much you can do before you have to decide on giving up on people.

My friend sent me some messages last night saying she accepted a deal to get out of jail that if she fucks up again, she can get up to 12 years in prison.

She is entering a 18-month rehab today and says she is serious about getting her life on the right track.

I want to believe her and be supportive, but in my heart...I know she will probably fuck up and end up in prison.

It wasn't really the money part of it, although I ended up having to borrow money from R@ndom until Friday because I didn't have enough...the main thing is that I just am over the entire drug drama bullshit and don't want any part of it.

I have worked too long and too hard to get where I am at, just to have all sorts of people messaging me talking shit about each other and me not being able to believe any of them because they are all active addicts.

Lesson learned the hard way.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

this is life.

i had a ituation happen although the dude wasn't a friend.

i knew this guy back when i first started getting into writing and started seeing his sister<she was a fox>.

we hung out for couple years and then went our own ways for the last 8 or 9 years. one day dude shows up to my house all cool and im in the shower so i open the door and tell him to give me a second. i go to my room to put on some clothes and by the time i came out dude was gone. i knew he was into drugs these days so i immediately began looking for any missing items. long story short the cunt bag stole my cell phone from my house while i was there. shit was not cool.

i was visible upset but i knew id catch him slipping.

one day the homie spots him with at the bus stop at like 9 am. i roll over there in flip flops and bermudas and check the little bastard. he shat bricks, cried and begged for mercy as i paraded him down the street like the miserable rat he is.

what im getting at.

i've never understood how someone who calls himself/herself would rob me, by definition they can not be called friends. i veer clear of this type of person as he/she is the most vile on the planet, the scum of the sewers.

i guess the love of ones self<selfishness> drives you to get your fix and worry about consequences later, all the while thinking deep down inside that it was necessary, there is justification in ones actions.

i understand all this but refuse to allow someone of this sort in my life.

guess we can say a good lesson learned is one you learn on your own.

fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. \end rant