Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Richard Dunn

how many of yall know about SomethingAwful

I see a lot of threads in here post the same stories as on there, lots of the same wording on there. A lot of images on here come from there too, that may not be as intentional though. They're responsible for a lot of the internet fads that come and go. They did the pet caption pics before icanhazcheeseburgers and hunt down fellow forum members to make fun of them.

Anyone here read the forums there?

come clean you little goonies

helldump2.jpg

breast_larvae_sm.jpg

happycat.jpg

PICT0025.JPG

girls_in_the_idf.jpg

visual summary of SA forums

is this your stupid blog or something, uncle?

should i call the math police or someone else who wouldn't give a fuck nor have the means to forcefully express the fuck which they do give?

sincerely,

dad@glove.org

Even though they explained that the nipple thing is photoshopped, and fake....

....it's like the only fuckin' thing I've ever seen that really, really still 'till this day makes me want to throwup. I hate that fuckin' picture. And fuck you for posting it asshole.

Wait you're telling me that people from Somthingaweful read and post about the same articles, pictures, world events, and topical humor as another forum; and that they have to pay to do it? Holy shit, its a fucking web conspiracy!!!

Even though they explained that the nipple thing is photoshopped, and fake....

....it's like the only fuckin' thing I've ever seen that really, really still 'till this day makes me want to throwup. I hate that fuckin' picture. And fuck you for posting it asshole.

I couldn't agree with you more. That picture makes me feel so fucking uneasy.:yuck:

Ok i really think people need to stop and think about a few things before making a thread:

A) will fellow oontzers pat me on the back and throw props my way for posting an interesting and stimulating thread?

or

B) will my thread get hijacked by a rowdy rag tag bunch of angry niggas sick of seeing meaningless threads and a possible summoning of the negaprop armada?

if A then by all means man post that shit, but if you have even the slightest micro gram of doubt then no nigga..dont post that shit.

That forum produces more content in one of its subforums in a week than 12oz produces in a year. Totally worth the $10 for lifetime access to the general and hidden forums. There is a ton of information on almost any topic you can think of, some more useful than others.

Not hating on 12oz either, the communities are like different, like dogs and wolves.

/yespaid5yearsago

That forum produces more content in one of its subforums in a week than 12oz produces in a year. Totally worth the $10 for lifetime access to the general and hidden forums. There is a ton of information on almost any topic you can think of, some more useful than others.

Not hating on 12oz either, the communities are like different, like dogs and wolves.

/yespaid5yearsago

This. The ten bucks is an idiot filter, that keeps 4chan kids out and keeps a level of maturity that attracts people who have something interesting to share about cars/pets/their sexchange/bacon.

Wait, this isn't SA?

I retract this statement since Goons actually know how to troll properly.

^^THIS

something awful's influence has been around 12oz since 01

more of a portalofevil person

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now