i got snitched on

ih8juggalos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one time this fat toy domincan kid did some shitty outline in the school bathroom. The dean talked to him about it and he blamed it on me. The dean comes with 2 security guards to go through my shit and they find spray paint and caps in my locker. They really thought it was me, because i had cans and shit, but i showed them sketches and was like dude theres no way i am that shitty, and that they were retarded if they thought that was me. So it ended up being reverse snitching.

i got snitched on for something i didnt do by this retard trying to start shit, and it backfired on him. Kid is a fucking moron, he got sent back to the DR for being such a dumbass.

He also got his neck and other shit sliced open by his own "boys" That set him up to rob him, and he still thought they were his boys after that. Fail.

isnt this the second thread with a highscool! topic in the past 24 hours...

"Yo so dis chick was giving me head cause I was like YO!! I could write yo name girl...I could write it good...cause Im a writer..like not of poems n shit but NAMES GUREL...Like I said Im a writer....to clarify for those who didnt hear me IM A WRITER YO!! thats RIGHT niggas know, ROKIT says peace yall"

"Yo so dis chick was giving me head cause I was like YO!! I could write yo name girl...I could write it good...cause Im a writer..like not of poems n shit but NAMES GUREL...Like I said Im a writer....to clarify for those who didnt hear me IM A WRITER YO!! thats RIGHT niggas know, ROKIT says peace yall"

The sad part is there's idiots who still behave like this in their 20's.

so today i get pulled out of class by the assistant principal. he takes me to his office, calls the cop in and thoroughly rifles through my shit and has the cop pat me down. they didnt find anything but an empty pill bottle, so i was free to go. but as i left, he told me that a student had told crimestoppers that i had a full bottle of pills on me. now ima find this nigga and knock his fuckin teeth out.

real talk.

You know who the snitch is?

Do everyone there a favor and make a good example of what happens when you snitch and get em.

I tried to sell a gun at school one day(I wasn't a smart teenager), and only showed this ONE fuckin' kid. Next thing you know mad councelors and the principal were throwing shit all on the hallway floor hittin' my locker up, while I'm peeking out a nearby classroom door. I thought I was fucked, but the old ass school principal accidentally opened up the locker next to mine. I shit you not, one of the luckiest times of my life. They didn't even bother picking all the shit up off the floor and my boy next to me was like "what the fuck" when he got to his locker...

....anyways, yeah. Old boy got pounded up nice the next day.

I tried to sell a gun at school one day(I wasn't a smart teenager), and only showed this ONE fuckin' kid. Next thing you know mad councelors and the principal were throwing shit all on the hallway floor hittin' my locker up, while I'm peeking out a nearby classroom door. I thought I was fucked, but the old ass school principal accidentally opened up the locker next to mine. I shit you not, one of the luckiest times of my life. They didn't even bother picking all the shit up off the floor and my boy next to me was like "what the fuck" when he got to his locker...

....anyways, yeah. Old boy got pounded up nice the next day.

Sounds like the reason they were searching the other dudes locker had nothing to do with you and you were just buggin.

The cops would have definitely been called and you would've been hemmed up in class if they really thought you were packin a gun at school.

Please provide more

A-real talk

B-titties

C-highschool anecdotes from the ol days of not getting laid

D-sandwich recipes.

E-none of the above.

1-fat-lips-cameltoe.jpg

Bacon and Blue on Rye

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese

1/2 cup crumbled crisp-cooked bacon

1/4 cup Italian salad dressing

8 slices rye bread

Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, bacon and 2 tablespoons Italian dressing. Spread cheese mixture evenly onto 4 bread slices; top with remaining bread. Brush sandwiches on both sides with remaining Italian dressing.

Grill sandwiches in non-stick skillet over medium heat until golden brown on both sides and filling is melted.