Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ih8juggalos

i got snitched on

so today i get pulled out of class by the assistant principal. he takes me to his office, calls the cop in and thoroughly rifles through my shit and has the cop pat me down. they didnt find anything but an empty pill bottle, so i was free to go. but as i left, he told me that a student had told crimestoppers that i had a full bottle of pills on me. now ima find this nigga and knock his fuckin teeth out.

real talk.

my dad and dog are both asleep on the couch snoring- loudly. can i make a thread about that?

so today i get pulled out of class by the assistant principal. he takes me to his office, calls the cop in and thoroughly rifles through my shit and has the cop pat me down. they didnt find anything but an empty pill bottle, so i was free to go. but as i left, he told me that a student had told crimestoppers that i had a full bottle of pills on me. now ima find this nigga and knock his fuckin teeth out.

real talk.

not everything is thread worthy.

my dad and dog are both asleep on the couch snoring- loudly. can i make a thread about that?

only if you show us what it means to graff n' dance to you.

in claymation.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now