what happened to gothic chicks?

SONolAR187

star craft is huge in korea, its the most watched sport, with player getting huge endorsement deals. the average age of a pro gamer is 18 to 24, afterwards they are recruited into the stock market because of their ability to make however many clicks a second. go watch "Gamer Revolution" its a cool doc about this shit.

the more you motherfuckin know.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

gothic chicks are still around....they are more undercover goths now i think.

i met this one girl, and she seemed normal and everything, so i told her we should go out to have drinks....she gave me the address to this club/bar.

turns out it was gothic night, and she knew all the songs...go figure.

also, my homie's homegirl looks very normal, and he was telling me that she used to be into that shit pretty hardcore back in the day.

i knocked boots with a goth chick in my early teens. she was fuckin' mental in bed. deffo still in the top 5 out of any chicks i've stuck it to.

she even once asked me to pee on her, but i bottled it and declined, i don't think back then i realised that peeing on her would've been legendary and that i should've done it.

i have no idea what point i'm making here other than if you find one of these goth bitches and she asks you to pee on her, do it, take pics, and post 'em here or something.