FARMVILLE....

Pfffffffffft

nah, farmville is gay. don't play that game. I'll let you guys know when my company is working with that app, then you can go play it, haha.

That being said, Bloodfart, pm me your Facebook user id and I'll hook you up.

Play FarmTown, fools!

And yes, its all a rip off of Harvest Moon.

All the games on Facebook and Myspace are rip offs of old games. Its like watching the evolution of video games all over as the 'non-gamers' are exposed to what was fun over the past 30 years under the guise of 'social gaming'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest JohnLester#31
Nope, not at all.

Everyone who's into these games should support Farmtown, its just a couple of dudes who made a successful game that got ripped off by a huge game maker (farmville).

No gonna lie, your job seems kinda cool.

Exploit that shit, tell us more!

No gonna lie, your job seems kinda cool.

Exploit that shit, tell us more!

Among other things, I work with game developers to balance their games between fun and making as much money as possible.

I dare to say I have almost every app on Facebook that uses microtransactions or a virtual currency installed. I'm talking like 600 apps. It's insane. You wouldn't believe how much money some of these games make - like 7 figures a day.

735729966_forrest20gump20running20beard.jpg.f0fbb99099787985e7d3e14c34d8ab1c.jpg

bleh. I dont play it. I just get tired of seeing the updates. I think Im gonan delete my facebook....Ive done it a bunch of times, I just hate how they make it so easy to come back with saving all your shit. Myspace was easy to leave cause you dont want the hassle of uploading your shit alllllll ovvvverrr AGAIN!! I do enjoy the break from facebook here and there.

nah, farmville is gay. don't play that game. I'll let you guys know when my company is working with that app, then you can go play it, haha.

That being said, Bloodfart, pm me your Facebook user id and I'll hook you up.

Play FarmTown, fools!

And yes, its all a rip off of Harvest Moon.

All the games on Facebook and Myspace are rip offs of old games. Its like watching the evolution of video games all over as the 'non-gamers' are exposed to what was fun over the past 30 years under the guise of 'social gaming'

GraffnDanceville?