Nothing to see here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Mods need to start dropping the banhammer in this bitch

I posted up a news story that I found entertaining, the only responses I got were complaints so I edited my post and removed it.

Then I re-titled the thread so that no one would waste their time coming in to check it... and now you're mad.

Seems like I can't win either way.

I'm mad as hell that I have no idea what the fuck this thread was supposed to be about.

And I'm not going to take it anymore.

[ATTACH]122053.vB[/ATTACH]

1297134152_immadashell.jpg.65c2d7ec29e48241805bff4dbc5d6021.jpg

SAYS THE KID WHO PAID FOR A DIRTY DOZEN ACCOUNT SO HE WOULDNT BE BANNED YET IS STILL UNANIMOUSLY HATED BY EVERYONE HERE...
:)

your just salty cause i negaèd your corny australian ass LMFAO

and i didnt pay for shit so why dont you cut a pink dreadlock off yer head dip it in bear and throw er on the barby.

your name insuates RAT and im starting to look into your direction as the Ch.0 mole.

:)

your just salty cause i negaèd your corny australian ass LMFAO

and i didnt pay for shit so why dont you cut a pink dreadlock off yer head dip it in bear and throw er on the barby.

your name insuates RAT and im starting to look into your direction as the Ch.0 mole.

YOU TROLL THIS BOARD SO MUCH THAT YOU REPLIED WITHIN FIVE MINUTES! HAHAHAHA IF YOU ARE GOING TO HANG OUT ON A FORUM ALL DAY IT MIGHT AS WELL BE ONE WHERE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE YOU SON, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU.

I GET NEGGED A LOT, BY DUDES REFERENCING THEIR PENISES TOO MUCH (THE SEXUALLY REPRESSED TWINKY), FAGGOTS WHO THINK THEIR USE OF COCAINE MAKES THEM COOL (AYEBEE) AND OTHER ASSORTED JEWS....AND OF COURSE DAO. YOU ACTUALLY THINK I CARE ABOUT PROPS? THEY PROBABLY MEAN SOMETHING TO A DOG LIKE YOU WHO HAS NOTHING ELSE TO VALIDATE HIS LIFE BY BUT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEM

PINK DREADLOCK? BEAR (BEER*) YOU DUMB FAGGOT? INSUATE? IT'S INSINUATE YOU FUCKING HOMO. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LITTLE BOY?