What the fuck

MayorMeanBeans

I know the difference, but trying to make it positive in the black community by spelling it with an "A" is just insulting to black folks in my opinion... but if they think it empowers them, hey who am I to say that it doesn't...

It has nothing to do with "the black community".

It has nothing to do with "black" anything.

Nigga means the same shit whether you're black, white, chinese, arab or purple.

It's just another word for "dude".

You would know this if you were really from the Bronx.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure raw foodists don't eat raw meat, or any meat for that matter.

i know a few raw foodists and they're extremely healthy. they've been able to cure themselves of diabetes, cancer, obesity, and other health problems, all by switching to a raw food diet.

whatever keeps you healthy i say.

Really? really? I don't want to get into a whole ch.0 internerd argument over this but you really just said this?

haha this is pretty much exactly how it went down.

1st- raw foodists are serious about their shit, I respect the discipline but frankly cant afford the money nor time to live that lavishly.

2nd- do all of you white persons who throw around the word "nigga" left and right in every grammatically tragic sentence in real life, around black people or do you just assume that when you say it online it makes you digitally black?

the small group of us blacks here dont mind...i get a kick out of hearing white people, or any other person that is not black for that matter say nigga.

I enjoy cooking and enjoy eating food that has been cooked.

But to each his own.

I've known a few people that were on raw food diets and a lot of their meals had some serious preparation involved even though it wasn't cooking.

If I had someone else doing all the prep for me, I would eat a raw diet for a while and see how I liked it, but that is just not going to happen with the life I live and the time and energy I have to spend on meals.

When I was in Paris I went out to eat and the dude at the table next to me got raw hamburger with a raw egg on top.

It looked disgusting, but he enjoyed it and really that is all that should matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_tartare

This shit.

DAO seems particularly confused and wrong in this thread, I have felt more the urge to argue, must resisst.

If nigga had nothing to do with the black community why would white people have to be careful around which black people they say nigga (i.e. friends, acquaintances, strangers). Please do not try and convince me you use the word nigga freely with anyone hood and black, I will simply not believe you. Even Eminem is aware of this.

You don't know who Paul Mooney is, woah...

You are right about dogs and wolves, but that's a very childish argument in the first place, it's really a matter of how we speak about things, I wouldn't introduce my dog to someone as my domesticated wolf, and if somebody asked me, "is your dog a wolf?" I would say it was a dog.

and i hav 4 huskies who look straight up wolf and 3 of them are far from the mental characteristics of one..my other one female who is the alpha will hunt n catch wtever shes after which i guess is a wolf like feature, but is the sweetest dog towards me and always has been..its funny how many people i run across who actually think they r wolves tho ...

oh and paul mooney is one funny muthafuka

I said wolves are a type of dog.

Just like a Husky, a Poodle, or a Coyote are all types of dogs.

Which is common knowledge to everybody outside of Channel Zero land.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Much debate has centered on the relationship between the wolf and the domestic dog, though most authorities see the wolf as the dog's direct ancestor (see Origin of the domestic dog). Because canids have evolved recently and different species interbreed readily, untangling the relationships has been difficult. However, molecular systematics now indicate very strongly that domestic dogs and wolves are closely related, and the domestic dog is now normally classified as a subspecies of the wolf: Canis lupus familiaris.

dogs are a type of wolf, not the other way around

I've been a vegetarian for 12 or so years, but dude loves meat /no homo.

I'll go to a steak house with him or watch him eat a grill plate from a kebab shop or chicken wings or whatever and have no problem with it.

Anybody who pushes their views or lifestyle choices on another person is totally wack in my opinion.

do all of you white persons who throw around the word "nigga" left and right in every grammatically tragic sentence in real life, around black people or do you just assume that when you say it online it makes you digitally black?

cut and run, my people... he discovered the secret

I said wolves are a type of dog.

Just like a Husky, a Poodle, or a Coyote are all types of dogs.

Which is common knowledge to everybody outside of Channel Zero land.

WTF?

Dogs COME FROM wolves.

Wolves are not dogs. THIS is common knowledge. Any book or documentary on the history of dogs will tell you this.

DAO seems particularly confused and wrong in this thread, I have felt more the urge to argue, must resisst.

If nigga had nothing to do with the black community why would white people have to be careful around which black people they say nigga (i.e. friends, acquaintances, strangers). Please do not try and convince me you use the word nigga freely with anyone hood and black, I will simply not believe you. Even Eminem is aware of this.

You don't know who Paul Mooney is, woah...

You are right about dogs and wolves, but that's a very childish argument in the first place, it's really a matter of how we speak about things, I wouldn't introduce my dog to someone as my domesticated wolf, and if somebody asked me, "is your dog a wolf?" I would say it was a dog.

Then you're an idiot.

Maybe it's more of an east coast thing, but nobody I know gets butthurt about "nigga", and I have mad black homies. "Yo nigga, what's good with that white nigga so and so?"

Yo that Chinese nigga got mad Karate game, don't fuck with him".

And even where I'm at now it's mad mexican niggas use the word the same way as we do in Philly.

If you still think "nigga" is another word for "nigger" (especially in fucking 2009) then you're a fucking herb who probably lives in the suburbs of west Bumblefuck. Nigga has meant "dude" since the fucking 90's.

And when did I say that all dogs are wolves? I said that wolves are a type of dog just like a fucking Husky is a TYPE of dog.

If you're gonna call out niggas for being childish for arguing about it, then aim that at the twilight zone morons who had a fucking field day with the shit for like 100 pages in 10 threads.

Much debate has centered on the relationship between the wolf and the domestic dog, though most authorities see the wolf as the dog's direct ancestor (see Origin of the domestic dog). Because canids have evolved recently and different species interbreed readily, untangling the relationships has been difficult. However, molecular systematics now indicate very strongly that domestic dogs and wolves are closely related, and the domestic dog is now normally classified as a subspecies of the wolf: Canis lupus familiaris.

dogs are a type of wolf, not the other way around

STFU

YOU STUPID

FUCKING

MORON

EVERYBODY KNOWS

THAT

WOLVES

ARE

DOGS

TAKE YOUR

TWILIGHT ZONE