What the fuck

MayorMeanBeans

there is HUGE behavioural differences between wolves and dogs. seriously, look that shit up.

And there's huge behavior differences between a trained to fight pitbull, and a fucking Lab.

There's also HUGE behavioral differences between a domesticated cat and a fucking lion, so what a lion isn't a cat?

If you take in a wolf as a pup and raise it like a dog, it'll be just like any other pet dog.

People do that all the time. People have pet wolves, dumbass.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there's huge behavior differences between a trained to fight pitbull, and a fucking Lab.

There's also HUGE behavioral differences between a domesticated cat and a fucking lion, so what a lion isn't a cat?

If you take in a wolf as a pup and raise it like a dog, it'll be just like any other pet dog.

People do that all the time. People have pet wolves, dumbass.

my friend up north has a pet wolf, and the similarities it shares with any other dog is EXTREMY litle compared to, say, the differences between a pug and a husky and a lab.

A lion is a wild BIG cat, where as Fluffy is a domesticated house cat.

wolves are wild, whereas dogs are domesticated. wolves and dogs were once the same thing, but for a brief time, thousands of years ago.

i'm not gonna debate this with anyone, but i urge you to look it up. it's cool, interesting shit.

THERE'S WILD DOGS TOO, JACKASS!!!

All dogs origionated from the wild.

Coyotes and Wolves for the most part still live in the wild, the fuck does that have to do with their genetics?

You have fucking PEOPLE who live in the wild in Africa and South America, walking around barefoot in the jungles hunting monkeys and other people... does that make them a different species from us?

FUCKING FACEPALM

my friend up north has a pet wolf, and the similarities it shares with any other dog is EXTREMY litle compared to, say, the differences between a pug and a husky and a lab.

A lion is a wild BIG cat, where as Fluffy is a domesticated house cat.

And Fluffy and Simba are both CATS.

Just like your boys pet wolf is a DOG. :dunce:

I can see this raw diet as beneficial when it comes down to nutrition because I always hear cooking food, especially boiling it takes out some of the nutrients in food. Safety wise I wouldn't mess around with uncooked meat or fish on a regular basis. . .Now on the Wolf/Dog debate, I say we all look towards the Wolf-Dog hybrid, and learn from example. Even Wolfs and Dogs can compromise and get along.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf-dog_hybrid