What the fuck

MayorMeanBeans

So tonight I gave a quick presentation of some photographs at an event. Started talking with a dude who 2 days ago had quit eating any food that goes anywhere near any fire.

raw food only.

I tell him that humans died at 25 back when we used to do that, and that we only advanced because of fire, he replies "look around, have we really progressed?"

proceeds to brag that he lost 5 pounds the first 3 days of his new lifestyle, I tell him that it's all that dark green shit he's been drinking.

one more thing, he makes bread by putting all the stuff together and leaving it out. it goes sour (ferments) and dehydrates, then its stuck together enough to be like bread. sounds like i would puke.

the worst part is that everyone there thought i was wrong.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my aunt does this and is the healthiest person i know.

all her dairy, etc., she gets raw and unpasteurized.

it's actually illegal so she has to pay dues to some dairy club or something and go to some bitch's house on the upper east side to get her raw milk and stuff.

it's strange.

i'll listen to her talk endlessly about what i should/should not be eating and occasionally she'll take me to whole foods and drop like $300 on two days' worth of groceries for me.

rich aunt who lives in the city ftw.

So tonight I gave a quick presentation of some photographs at an event. Started talking with a dude who 2 days ago had quit eating any food that goes anywhere near any fire.

raw food only.

I tell him that humans died at 25 back when we used to do that, and that we only advanced because of fire, he replies "look around, have we really progressed?"

proceeds to brag that he lost 5 pounds the first 3 days of his new lifestyle, I tell him that it's all that dark green shit he's been drinking.

one more thing, he makes bread by putting all the stuff together and leaving it out. it goes sour (ferments) and dehydrates, then its stuck together enough to be like bread. sounds like i would puke.

the worst part is that everyone there thought i was wrong.

Now you know how I felt arguing with these niggas who say that wolves aint dogs.

It's like being in the twilight zone.

• Like 1

i'm pretty sure raw foodists don't eat raw meat, or any meat for that matter.

i know a few raw foodists and they're extremely healthy. they've been able to cure themselves of diabetes, cancer, obesity, and other health problems, all by switching to a raw food diet.

whatever keeps you healthy i say.

"Raw foodists" eat meat if they're not vegetarian. There's one dish I remember that consists of raw hamburger meat with a raw egg sitting on top. At this health food place I go to, you can order raw burgers (on the bun with veggies).

that sounds gross, i had a mental image of eating a raw hamburger and i felt a little nautious(sp?)

:o

i'm pretty sure raw foodists don't eat raw meat, or any meat for that matter.

i know a few raw foodists and they're extremely healthy. they've been able to cure themselves of diabetes, cancer, obesity, and other health problems, all by switching to a raw food diet.

whatever keeps you healthy i say.

Really? really? I don't want to get into a whole ch.0 internerd argument over this but you really just said this?

1st- raw foodists are serious about their shit, I respect the discipline but frankly cant afford the money nor time to live that lavishly.

2nd- do all of you white persons who throw around the word "nigga" left and right in every grammatically tragic sentence in real life, around black people or do you just assume that when you say it online it makes you digitally black?

1st- raw foodists are serious about their shit, I respect the discipline but frankly cant afford the money nor time to live that lavishly.

2nd- do all of you white persons who throw around the word "nigga" left and right in every grammatically tragic sentence in real life, around black people or do you just assume that when you say it online it makes you digitally black?

Black people haven't owned the word nigga since the mid 90's.

You were probably still in diapers in the mid 90's.

Nigger and Nigga are two different words meaning two different things.

You'd know this if you were really from the Bronx.

I know the difference, but trying to make it positive in the black community by spelling it with an "A" is just insulting to black folks in my opinion... but if they think it empowers them, hey who am I to say that it doesn't...