Attention Ch.0 Heads

tipsycripsy420

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossfire is for politics and the likes and ch0 most definitely isn't just for "teh funnays" which i assume you equate with random pictures in every thread and lolcats.

CROSSFIRE

Formal off-topic discussion. News, politics, and current events.

CHANNEL ZERO

General off-topic discussion. Casual conversation and humor.

You obviously have a far different sense of what's funny and interesting than most people on here.

So again I will tell you, that's your problem.

Maybe Ch0 just aint for you.

Maybe your time would be better spent somewhere else.

And since you seem to have this need to be in control of how the website you frequent is moderated and maintained...

then maybe you should take your vast computer knowledge and make your own forum for people like you?

There's nothing wrong with my sense of humor. On the rare occasions when there is a funny or interesting thread, it usually gets drowned out by stupidity, trolling and arguing, all of which you seem to play a role in more often than not...and that's not funny or interesting at all. On the other hand, there's 15 fucking Gucci Mane threads. What's next, a "I went to the monster truck pull with my juggalo family" thread? This place is turning into a ghetto....for all intents and purposes it might as well be called 12chan.

I think you'd like to see me leave because what I've said in this thread struck a nerve, which is exactly what I expected it to do. I haven't done anything besides tell the truth, and if I were to give up that would be like conceding to all of the trolls and douchebags.

And the fact that you made 20,000+ posts in less than half the time it took me to post just over 14,000 posts tells me that one of us would be fucking lost without 12 oz. So let's drop that "you care too much about 12 oz" bullshit.

So if I leave it will be on my terms...and in the meantime I'm going to say whatever the fuck I want about whatever I want.

Again, no hate homie. Just saying.

Don't try to talk to me like I'm your son having a hissy fit.

And why don't you try to be part of a conversation and respectfully disagree once in a while instead of beating everyone over the head with your Archie Bunker act? No hate homie. Just sayin'.

Oh yeah, fuck sandwiches.

Crossfire is for politics and the likes and ch0 most definitely isn't just for "teh funnays" which i assume you equate with random pictures in every thread and lolcats.

CROSSFIRE

Formal off-topic discussion. News, politics, and current events.

CHANNEL ZERO

General off-topic discussion. Casual conversation and humor.

see. even rookie here knows whats up.

now back to what this thread is about.

Ruben's

2064226622_7ac82693c2.jpg

and Empanadas!

SANY0092.jpg

This stuff is all readily available at any Mexican Restaurant, and white folks love Mexican food.

So if you're anywhere near white people, then you're only a stone's throw from a Flauta.

pastellilos are puerto rican food so if i want a REAL pastellilo ill go to a puerto rican neighborhood there might be a paisa cookin the shit in the back but at least i got it from a puerto rican neighborhood

There's nothing wrong with my sense of humor. On the rare occasions when there is a funny or interesting thread, it usually gets drowned out by stupidity, trolling and arguing, all of which you seem to play a role in more often than not...and that's not funny or interesting at all.

Yes it is.

I think you'd like to see me leave because what I've said in this thread struck a nerve, which is exactly what I expected it to do. I haven't done anything besides tell the truth, and if I were to give up that would be like conceding to all of the trolls and douchebags.

"Struck a nerve" isn't exactly the right words, more like you were more than obvious with your "subliminal" shots at me.

I'm not telling you to leave, I was just suggesting that if you really hate this place so much then maybe that might be a move that makes sense for you.

Real talk, I used to dig reading your posts. At least when you weren't bitching about the state of Ch0 and vying to be made mod. But lately you've just become a bummer in general. But that's cool, maybe you're just in a funk and it's showing on here. Like I said no hate, just saying though.

And the fact that you made 20,000+ posts in less than half the time it took me to post just over 14,000 posts tells me that one of us would be fucking lost without 12 oz. So let's drop that "you care too much about 12 oz" bullshit.

Well, I obviously do enjoy this shit more than you.

And admit it Shai. Despite your constant bitching, I think you'd be just as "lost" as me if 12oz shut down for good.

So if I leave it will be on my terms...and in the meantime I'm going to say whatever the fuck I want about whatever I want.

Cool. Me too.

Don't try to talk to me like I'm your son having a hissy fit.

You mad?

And why don't you try to be part of a conversation and respectfully disagree once in a while instead of beating everyone over the head with your Archie Bunker act? No hate homie. Just sayin'.

I do that all the time.

And Archie Bunker was the shit.

Oh yeah, fuck sandwiches.

Yeah... you mad. :biglaugh: