Attention Ch.0 Heads

tipsycripsy420

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAO, when you say I want 12 oz to be boring it confirms that you aren't really getting the message. So, I'll say it again for the fifth time. After this, you're on your own.

This is about every other thread getting derailed by people arguing, posting stupid pics and trolling. For the life of me, I can't figure out why that's fun, much less tolerated. It's certainly not interesting, nor will it attract interesting or intelligent people to this forum much less keep the ones who are holding out for something better.

I don't care if I'm some kind of e-personality or celebrity on 12 oz. I'm not here to win arguments. I don't even care if people like me. I'm here to enjoy myself and lately it just hasn't been that enjoyable. And when I say what's on my mind, I don't even have to point fingers...it seems like the people who protest the most validate everything I have to say.

And since anything goes around here, I'm going to say whatever the fuck I want. I'll try to do so respectfully and if you catch feelings over it, oh well...maybe you need to stop and think about what I'm trying to get at here.

You obviously have a far different sense of what's funny and interesting than most people on here.

So again I will tell you, that's your problem.

Maybe Ch0 just aint for you.

Maybe your time would be better spent somewhere else.

And since you seem to have this need to be in control of how the website you frequent is moderated and maintained...

then maybe you should take your vast computer knowledge and make your own forum for people like you?

Again, no hate homie. Just saying.

God damn, that text is gigantic.

Sitting too close to the monitor is bad for your eyes so I hit control button and scroll the mouse

and make the print a little bigger so that I can sit back away from the monitor and not fuck up my eyesight.

I guess I forgot to make the screen normal before that screen cap.

Is ginger troll gonna troll me for this?

DUDES. TODAY I WENT TO WATCH THE 1ST GAME OF THE WORLD SERIES AND I ATE A PUB STYLE RUBEN SANDWICH. IT WAS MY 1ST RUBEN SANDWICH EVER. WHY HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON THIS? IT WAS SCRUMPTIOUS. I WILL DEFINETLY BE HAVING THIS AGAIN.

NIGGAS IN THE GHETTO DONT BE EATING THIS FOOD. I NEED TO GET OUT MORE.

PIC VERY RELATED. ITS MY SANDWICH

13063_101572739863618_100000326765055_41071_919216_n.jpg

a good reuben is a good thing.

cho is cho. its always the same. Random

talk about random shit and pretty much my

last stop on the way out the door. From time

to time there will be something interesting.

Im thinking some of you take this shit way

to serious. its not that serious doggy

Anybody can drop a few bucks and be VIP.

And everybody knows that COS hacked the props system

and that his full props bars are shenanigans.

He can barely read, barely spell, and the last two times he's tried to nega prop he's given me posiprops. Somebody is propping this fool.