Attention Ch.0 Heads

tipsycripsy420

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) The "circle jerk" you speak of is what's great about Ch0. /nh

2.) Anyone who isn't a complete faggot knows that Ch0 has changed for the better and is 1000x more fun and entertaining than it was back in 2003.

YES, THE RED 7 POINT ARIAL AND "YOU MAD" MACROS ARE A HUGE IMPROVEMENT. CLEARLY MY SENSE OF HUMOR WAS STIFLED IN THE WOMB.

All that needs to be said and done.

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS RED 7 POINT ARIAL ARGUING AND LAUGHTER AND THE NOISE THESE UGLY ASS SCRAP GIRLS ARE MAKING.

There's nothing wrong with Ch0. If it's only a small handfull of butthurt lames who live to complain that have the same problem that they ALWAYS have had, then that's on them and they can go elsewhere. Maybe even make your own coffee talk forum somewhere. Nobody's stopping you.

Well, gee, thanks DAO! I'm glad it's okay with you if I go somewhere else...is there anything else I can do for you before I head out the door? Get your pipe and paper? Shine your shoes?

DAO, you have successfully bent this forum to your will. I don't know how you did it, but you did it...maybe it was the trifecta of pointless arguing, retarded catchphrases and stupid images. Maybe people just don't care.

Either way, you should be proud...you have done your part to expose all of the faggots with no sense of humor. Take a bow.

Please don't PM me asking me what my problem is, I've already covered it.

Mams, people HAVE been trying to make worthwhile threads. They just get lost in a sea of nonsense, beef and mediocrity.

crybabygirl-1.jpg

See this is exactly my point about what is wrong with 12oz.

DAO why don't you try being nice to people for a change? Instead of just trying to compensate for something be acting like an ass on the internet. DAO do you think you could try to have a constructive conversation instead of just pointing fingers? What does your psychologist think of how you act on 12oz? Do they approve? Do they tell you to let out your frustrations on the internet behind the I'm going to act hard persona?

• Like 1

Well, gee, thanks DAO! I'm glad it's okay with you if I go somewhere else...is there anything else I can do for you before I head out the door? Get your pipe and paper? Shine your shoes?

It's also completely fine with me if you stop your bitching and moaning about how all the graffiti dickheads ruined Ch0, and you want it to go back to the days when it was just coffee shop yuppies talking about boring ass shit, and just chill the fuck out and enjoy this shit for what it is.

I swear you've been bitching about the state of 12oz for as long as you've been on 12oz.

DAO why don't you try being nice to people for a change? Instead of just trying to compensate for something be acting like an ass on the internet. DAO do you think you could try to have a constructive conversation instead of just pointing fingers? What does your psychologist think of how you act on 12oz? Do they approve? Do they tell you to let out your frustrations on the internet behind the I'm going to act hard persona?

peace.jpg

DAO, you have successfully bent this forum to your will. I don't know how you did it, but you did it...maybe it was the trifecta of pointless arguing, retarded catchphrases and stupid images. Maybe people just don't care.

I havn't bent anything. Maybe some people just relate to people like me better than they do some neckbearded hipster hermit who has nothing better to do than to bitch and moan about "the state of Ch0."

In front of Pat's & Geno's, call me the rap Pacino,

Any given sunday I scar faces like Carlito

The Philadelphia Eagle make your tight pants illegal

Iced-out cheesesteak on my chain, niggas call it bling steak,

Pray to Philly till my mothafuckin knees scrape

Nigga I call shots, I only shop at Wal-Mart

Fuck all cops from federal agents to mall cops like Paul Blart

Jeans with a size 40 waist, bumpin E-40 with the bass

This 40 got me wasted,

Livin' at Mom's house and I'm pushin 40 in the basement

sgojlk.jpg

• Like 1

Maybe some people just relate to people like me better than they do some neckbearded hipster hermit who has nothing better to do than to bitch and moan about "the state of Ch0."

LOL

You're 45 years old with 3 kids and no job, I hope to god people are not 'relating' to you at all. You're good to laugh at for a while but that's about it. Don't flatter yourself.

• Like 2

Am I supposed to be taking advice on how to act on here from some bleeding heart nobody with 11 posts?

I have constructive conversations on here all the time.

Maybe you'd know this if you were a contributing member of this forum.

Because I seriously doubt you've been lurking Ch0 for 3 years with only 11 posts.

Or maybe you are that weird... maybe that's why you see a psychologist. :biglaugh:

Am I supposed to be taking advice on how to act on here from some bleeding heart nobody with 11 posts?

I have constructive conversations on here all the time.

Maybe you'd know this if you were a contributing member of this forum.

Because I seriously doubt you've been lurking Ch0 for 3 years with only 11 posts.

Or maybe you are that weird... maybe that's why you see a psychologist. :biglaugh:

Actually I do see a psychologist twice a month. It helps me find constructive ways to release pent up feelings. You really should try it DAO, it would probably be good for you. And if you really are 45 with with 3 kids and no job I feel sorry for you, and can see why you like to come on here and act like a tough guy.

DAO, when you say I want 12 oz to be boring it confirms that you aren't really getting the message. So, I'll say it again for the fifth time. After this, you're on your own.

This is about every other thread getting derailed by people arguing, posting stupid pics and trolling. For the life of me, I can't figure out why that's fun, much less tolerated. It's certainly not interesting, nor will it attract interesting or intelligent people to this forum much less keep the ones who are holding out for something better.

I don't care if I'm some kind of e-personality or celebrity on 12 oz. I'm not here to win arguments. I don't even care if people like me. I'm here to enjoy myself and lately it just hasn't been that enjoyable. And when I say what's on my mind, I don't even have to point fingers...it seems like the people who protest the most validate everything I have to say.

And since anything goes around here, I'm going to say whatever the fuck I want. I'll try to do so respectfully and if you catch feelings over it, oh well...maybe you need to stop and think about what I'm trying to get at here.